Chapter 13

Alissa: What is this?

Jake: You cheated on me. After everything we've been through. You cheated on me.

Alissa: I can explain.

Jake: I don't want to here it. Alissa... you broke my heart. I can't even look at your face anymore. Please leave. I changed the lock on your door and moved everything downstairs. Please... leave.

Alissa: Jake!

Erika: Alissa, listen. He doesn't want to see you anymore. You don't pay rent. This is his house. He is kicking you out. Leave... and, btw you are the snake bitch. He didn't do anything to you. And with his brother?!

Alissa: How did you know that?

Erika: Alissa, you left your phone on the counter... open. And you got a text. I read it. I knew something wasn't right with you. How could you do that? To him? He is perfect! 

Alissa: I... Ugh! *Stops out of the house.*

Jake: Erika... you knew that it was with my brother and you didn't tell me? How could you not tell me? 

Erika: Jake. You know, I know. You wouldn't have confronted her if you knew. You would be in your room... alone. And btw I enjoyed that kiss... I have been waiting so long to do that.

Jake: Me too... and your right I wouldn't have. Thank you. Do you think Logan knew we were dating?

Erika: You can't be mad at Logan. Alissa told him you guys broke up. All though, it's not right to get with you brothers ex anyway.

Jake: Ya. I'm gonna give him a call. One more thing. *Kisses her passionately*

Erika: *Kisses back*

- OVR CALL -

Logan: Hello?

Jake: Alissa and I were still dating. Erika told me she cheated with you. I was dating Alissa when you guys hooked up...

Logan: Bro... I'm so sorry! I didn't know. Now that I think about it, it wasn't cool even if you weren't dating. You shouldn't get with you brothers ex...

Jake: That's funny... Erika said those exact  same words.

Erika: Jake! Help...