Chapter 18

Jerika: What?!

Team10: Don't act like its not  true. The walls are paper thin... we heard the whole conversation. And we saw the test in your bathroom when Anthony went in to borrow deodorant.

Jake: Erika, do you want to say what we're doing or do you want me to?

Erika: You...

Jake: Okay, listen guys. I don't want Erika and the baby on any planes so I'm asking her to stay home from tour. I'm still going, but I don't want to risk having my world end because of something happening to the plane.

Anthony: You don't do that to me. You don't care if the plane crashes when we are on it...

Jake: Anthony come on, it's not like that and you know it. You all are my world. Erika I didn't say this to you because it was a surprise... Erika you are coming on tour.

Erika: Really?! How?

Jake: Team10 you guys mean the world to me. I don't want anything to happen to anyone. Plus, it's not good to be on the amount of planes we would have to.

Team10: Get to the point Jake!

Jake: Okay! We are getting 3 tour busses to come with us on tour so we don't have to fly the whole time!

Team10: Really?!

Erika: Are you serious? OMG Jake! I love you! But we have to tell the Costellers and the Jake Paulers before I start to show on tour.

Jake: Okay, so when do you want to tell the? We have to tell our parents before we tell them.

Erika: Yeah. Cone on, let's give them a call.

Jake: Okay. Come on.

Jake's P.O.V

 I think we should call my mom first... she'll be the most understanding

Jake: Erika, we should call my mom first...

Erika: I agree. 

- OVER CALL -

Pam: Hi Jakey!

Jake: Hey mom... we have something to tell you.

Pam: Who's we?

Jake: Erika and I...

Pam: Okay. What's up?

Erika: Well... I'm pregnant.

Pam: Oh? Okay... so what do you want to do? Do you want to keep it?

Erika: Well I know I couldn't live with myself if I got an abortion.

Pam: That is totally understandable.

Erika: Or if I put the baby up for adoption... but I just don't know if I'm ready to be a mom yet.

Jake: Erika, I know you will be the best mom ever to this angel weather it's a boy or a girl. I will be by your side and will never leave.

Pam: You guys will be the cutest little family. I'll let you guys go and call everyone.

Jerika: Okay thanks.

Jake: I love you mom. Thanks for the support!

Erika: Love you Pam.

Pam: Love you guys!

- END OF CALL -

Erika's P.O.V

     I know Jake would never leave me and the baby. I just have the vision of my dad leaving me as a kid... I just don't want that for mini Paul. Maybe that's why I don't think I'll be a good mom... I just have to trust Jake. 

Erika: Jake, can we call your dad next?

Jake: Of course, why?

Erika: I'm scared that my mom is gonna make me come home to Tennessee...

Jake: We'll make sure she doesn't. Let's call my dad. Come on.

Erika: Okay...

- OVER CALL -

Greg: Hi Jake. What's up?

Jake: Hey Dad. I'm here with Erika.

Greg: Hey Erika. How are you doing?

Erika: I'm okay.

Greg: Good. So what's up?

Jake: Listen... Erika is pregnant.

Greg: Oh. Okay so there is gonna have to be a lot of changes going on for the next 9 months... Team10 is gonna have to be over from now on. No more vlogs, no tour, and all your buddies are gonna have to move out. One of your stupid friends is gonna drop the baby on it's head.

Jake: Dad I can't give up everything I've worked for. No one will drop the baby.

Erika: Listen Greg, I see where you are coming from but I promise I will never let anyone touch my baby except an actual adult and Jake.

Greg; It's your choice, but I'm scared for you guys.

Jake: We're scared just as much as you.

Erika: I'm the most terrified. We have to call my parents next...

Greg: Good luck guys. I love all 3 of you.

Jake: 3? Oh the baby... we love you too Dad.

- END OF CALL -

Anthony's P.O.V

     I can't believe my 21 year old best friend is gonna be a dad. Everyone in Team10m needs to shape up and start acting our ages or I know Team10 will be over... I know Jake wouldn't let that happen but knowing Greg... he would. Jake has worked to hard to let it all go to waste but if he can't trust us with his kid than we are all gonna have to move out.

- 8 1/2 MONTHS LATER -

Jake's P.O.V

    Erika's mom Angel took just like my dad but her father went off on her calling her a whore and a slut. I then went off on him saying he has no room to talk after he knocked up Erika's mom and left her to take care of Erika by herself. I said if he called her those names again I would fly to Tennessee myself and show up to his house and kick his ass. Tour is going well and our fans really are happy for Erika and I. Team10 is still a thing of course.

Erika: Jake! Help! I can't handle the pain! We need to go to the hospital now!

Jake: OMG! Erika come on. *Helps her to the car*

- AT THE HOSPITAL -

Doctor: I'm sorry to inform you that the baby has been lost and didn't make it...

Erika's P.O.V