Chapter 1 - The Minamikanon Job

1400 hours - Hiroshima, Japan

Some weeks have passed since Evan Price's wedding. Now that MI6 Chief Albert Harrison has put out a new job for his boys, the scouser is finally back in action. Their mission was to intercept an arms deal somewhere in Hiroshima where a cache of stolen British Army weapons is to be sold to a local bōryokudan, Rabbit's Brigade would be sending in some of their boys from London's SCO19 unit with some from the Special Assault Team. Lt. Jack Parsons along with Sgt. Keith Jolson arrived with Price at the tall house across the street from the white building where it is said to be where the deal is to take place, the three will be along for the breach which they will be doing from the room next to the other room where the bōryokudan will be but that would have to be rigged with hidden cameras and microphones first so the rabbits will have their eyes and ears on the deal. The assigned marksmen from SCO19 will be on the third floor of the tall house across the street where they will be given full visibility on the deal, they will also be armed with L96 sniper rifles. With the whole deal now completely set up within a morning, they were ready. As their watches tick away to tea time, the three Englishmen along with Rabbit's Brigade awaited the arrival of the bōryokudan. they eventually arrived at the building in brightly colored Land Rover Discovery 3's, they came out carrying a bag presumably full of cash. "We got visual on our gang, two Land Rovers." one of the snipers from across the street announced their arrival moments before a black BMW 5 series came into view, "oh hold on, i think we got their seller. they don't look Japanese however..." the sniper added, making the three Englishmen curious. "can we identify 'em?" Jack asked, "our FRS has only been applied to our eyes on the room, guess we'll have to wait and see." Sgt. Keith Jolson of the Royal Marines answered. Within minutes, both the bōryokudan and the unusual arms dealers entered the rigged room where the said Facial Recognition Software kicked in. "We're getting a hit on the arms dealers now..." one of the SCO19 guys said before being able to identify one of the arms dealers, "Lee Chin-Mae, he was suspected to be a supplier for The Church of Dominican Freedom during their attempted attacks in London. Yanks knew him for supplying weapons for cults based in the US, Philippines, Hong Kong and South Korea." he added. "He must be a well known businessman" Evan Price responded, "makes me wonder why he's deciding to sell a shipment of SA80's to some local gang" Jack followed. the deal then went on well at least until the three began to breach the room from the other side of the wall, "breaching!" one of the forwards from SCO19 shouted as they cleared the room of the bōryokudan with only two of them escaping with Lee Chin-Mae. "We got a runner!" the sniper said before shooting one of Lee's two bodyguards, leaving the other two to escape in the BMW while the two gangsters made a break for it on foot as they couldn't get the keys to one of the Land Rovers in time. "Chin-Mae's got away but we got two more runners making a break for it, they're heading north-west!" the sniper said on the comms, Jack and Evan then hurried for the the scouser's Ford Capri RS3100 while Jolson hurried ahead and after the two gangsters. As Jolson kept up with the two men, one of them caught an attractive young woman who was holding on to a lacrosse stick. Of all the actions he would take to keep the Shropshire copper off his back, he decided to grab the woman and threw her straight at Keith who failed to avert the impact of the young woman's chest landing on his face. Commander Henry Field then ran past to catch the gangsters, leaving the embarrassed Shropshire copper to be picked up by the red Capri. "You alright, Keith?" Jack asked, "i think i just lost my chance of marriage" the Sarge answered as he sat in the back of the car. "Field's gonna need some support, we gotta try and block 'em off the bloody road." Price said as he drove the Capri, pedal to the medal. after crossing the big road leading to the bridge to the south-west, the chase continued on to the side roads which gave Price a very good opportunity to intercept the gangsters, he took it well and stopped the two right on their tracks. as a final ditch, the two decided to engage Field who has been chasing them the whole time. The Commander himself however didn't think of going down without a fight, he was then at a ready stance. An epic fight ensued with Field putting his karate skills to the test, the three Englishmen wanted to get in on it but they had no idea how. They were just at a defensive stance as Field finishes off the two gangsters in the craziest way a Royal Marine would do, the Commander then ended the fight then left the gangsters to the police. "That was just bloody crazy..." Jack said to his CO, "a black belt in karate can earn you many things...now come on, we'll leave these two boys to the rozzers." Field said as all four left in the Capri, minutes before the local constabulary finally got into what has happened. Upon the beginning of their investigation, Rabbit's Brigade disappeared into the sunset for debriefing with Harrison from London. It was all in the days work for these lads, saving the world from the demonic forces and whatnot.