Chapter 2 - Flight Preps

Two weeks later, 2200 hours - The Rabbit's Bowl, London, UK

The Rabbit's Bowl is a pub located in East London, serving almost a hundred every evening since 1968. It was now it's 50th anniversary and for the occasion, it temporarily became more like a nightclub than your average pub. MI6 chief Albert Harrison along with Commander Henry Field were at a table, waiting for Leftenant Jack Parsons who was just on his way in his vintage Aston Martin. Within minutes, he eventually arrived and met up with his two superiors. "Took your bloody time, leftenant" Field said with a chuckle before sipping down on a bottle of lager, "sorry, sir. Stuck in traffic as usual" Jack briefly explained. "Well whatever, we should probably give 'em a ring now." Harrison said before bringing up his tablet, contacting Evan Price and Keith Jolson which are the Royal Marines that are still in Japan for personal reasons. "Albert...you do realize that it's about 0600 there, right?" Field said as he looked at the screen, "well i'm sorry but i got a flight to Venice so i won't have time to brief them tomorrow" Harrison said before contacting once again the two Englishmen who were just waking up. "Morning, sir" both Evan and Keith answered the call in unison, "Leftenant Price, Sergeant Jolson." Harrison greeted them, "really sorry for briefing you two in at this time, i need to pack up for Venice." the MI6 chief added. "What's goin' on in Venice, sir?" Jack asked him in curiosity, "it's my cousin's wedding, my mum is coming too." Harrison explained. "So anyway, we need to get straight to the point." He then added before getting on with it.

"A couple hours ago, the yanks tipped us about our old friend 'Lee Chin-Mae' who was in on the Hiroshima deal. This tip suggest that the yanks saw him driving a shiny new Kia Optima at a neighborhood in Seoul which isn't really a surprise at all since records show that he did grow up in Seoul, that same Kia was later found abandoned somewhere around Seoul National University's campus. Front left window broken and not to mention a trace of blood on the gear knob, possible kidnapping. Now since this man is known for selling guns to cults, the newly elected president of South Korea figured that this would be a job for the four of you. Since there is still a cult previously tied with the previous president and still on a run, you'll be deploying over to Incheon International then make way to the British Embassy where Mr. Boyden will fill you in on whoever is possibly responsible for Lee's disappearance. Parsons and Field will be picking you two up at Yokota, we'll only be taking the Capri this time to have it's capabilities tested in combat. Mr. Boyden, the British ambassador to South Korea will be standing in for me for this entire operation. Two of you will be picked up tomorrow so don't forget to kit up before then."

"Okay, sir." "We'll be ready, sir." The two Englishmen said in response before the transmission was terminated manually, "right then...time for a pint" Harrison said as he packed his tablet in and went off to the bar. "Our very South Korean arms dealer, kidnapped behind our bloody backs." Commander Field commented as he took another sip, "Field...do you know anything about that cult?" Jack asked his CO. "It's this cult that the last South Korean president had ties to, they happen to have connections to some other cult based in the United States via it's Marine Corps. Now that they're on the run, there's no way we'll know what they're really up to." the commander explained. "Hey, Jack. You wanna pint?" Harrison returned to the table and asked the leftenant, "yeah, sure." he said with a nod. While Jack and Harrison set off to the bar, Field began to recall the Hiroshima deal that he foiled along with his three colleagues. "bloody hell, Lee..." the commander sighed to himself before the two suddenly returned to the table and went back to celebrating the pub's 50th anniversary, "to The Rabbit's Bowl!" the three said in unison and then toasted their beer mugs.

Two days later - Yokota Air Base

Just 48 hours after the briefing, a C-130 Hercules was seen landing at the US-occupied Yokota Air Base in Japan. Lieutenant Evan Price and Sergeant Keith Jolson of the Royal Marines were already waiting with Price's red Ford Capri which has just had it's British number plates equipped in preparation to their trip to Seoul, Keith on the other hand has just got his arm terminal ready along with his 9mm L9A1 Browning pistol. Within minutes or so, the Hercules eventually landed at a hangar where the two Royal Marines were waiting to be greeted by their superiors from MI6, Lieutenant Jack Parsons and Commander Henry Field. "Okay, lads. You got your bags packed?" Field asked after he and Jack approached the two, "we've been ready since the briefing, sir." Evan answered. "Are we gonna be meeting a boy band enroute to Boyden, sir?" Keith jokingly asked, "well if you wouldn't mind, maybe we could." Field answered with Jack scoffing it in the background, humor is after all a must when it comes to morale. They then loaded the red Capri on to the back of the Hercules and boarded as the plane then took off on the runway then flew away to cross the Sea of Japan, letting the four Englishmen on their way.