chapter one - that annoying woman

The universal realm is a different thing than what I had expected because first of all, Ara was actually testing my intelligence. Second, it changes setting every time we reach a different level. Right at this moment, we are in a glass room filled with herbs. Outside this room, there is nothing but the never-ending waters of Cosmo Seas. I had to ride a boat all the way here. I realized that this was a competition for something I didn't want and that Aqua's other friends are running this way too.

 This was our first step to freedom. Our first stop. Our, you ask? Well, En, my guardian and then my friend, was right beside me with his new Level 876 sword, made of Stellar Metal and the flowers from the Cosmos Seas which I wowed at the first time I saw it. I was awed. Probably, he knew more combat techniques than me, but I knew more magic than him.

 In a flick of a finger, a wooden dragon, the size of our boat, collapsed on the glass, and it shattered. We panicked, the waters from the Cosmos Seas were going to drown us, but then I thought, "Wouldn't I be transported to another body?" so I shrugged. But, instead of water, it was a healthy garden of green. It was very bright, like a fairly summer day.

 A thin screen lighted in front of us before telling us, "You have reached Level 3. The new mission, kill the beast."

 The screens never told us anything specific, it just says kill the beast or take a sword, so we had to find our own clues. As we walked out of the herb room, the glass piles fixed back into a wall, and we were trapped inside this garden. We walked quietly before entering the thick bushes of lavender, these lavender were thriving and abnormally growing.

 A fierce woman, with wings, a bow, and an arrow appeared before me. "Hello, hello, hello." I frowned, this must not be good. "Hello?"

 "You have intruded our personal space so if you do not kill the wild beasts in the other end of the garden, you will be executed."

 "But-"

 "No excuses." She guarded me to the opposite side of the land, along with En, who was held tightly in the arm by a soldier of the garden. "Go."

 We were pushed into a sanctuary, I hope it was, but it turned out to be a disastrous three headed-bull with fire in their eyes. "Well, well, well, start killing!" The woman said to us. My annoyance with her repetitive words stayed in mind. "Well, well, well," I said, "If you don't mind, stalking is a big, big, big problem!"

 She rolled her eyes but continued to look at our struggle. Then, I asked En, "En, do you have anything like... red?"

 "Red?"

 "Yeah?"

 "No."

 "Sure?"

 "Yes."

 So, I just went for the blow, I took a weird looking stick from below my feet and stabbed its eyes.    I signaled En to give the finishing blow and so he did. With that, it died, we were miraculous...but then, the woman didn't open the gate. "What?" I asked.

 "You killed our faithful bull, you will be executed."

 "That doesn't make sense."

 "Yes it does, I tricked you. You killed our beast."

 "You told me to kill it, it's your fault."

 "But you killed the beast," She shouted. I couldn't help but laugh, because En had taken the gemstone from the bull's heart, and we were gone in that moment. "Bye."

 "Wait!!-" Her arrow was about to reach me, but soon, we disappeared. The screen of light appeared on us, "You have reached Level 4, Mida Rose found a wormhole. The new mission, find the right wormhole."

 Wait. What? My name? MY REAL NAME?

-+-+-

Can't believe the first chapter's title here is 'the annoying woman' but I hope you enjoy this late story I was supposed to publish at the end of July.