Risks

CHANYEOL POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-5TH PERIOD-

I had to convince my teacher to let me out of her class. I was out in the hallway walking around trying to figure out a way. I scratched my head getting fusturated. I saw seul ki running forward to me.

" What are you doing here aren't you suppose to go to the fansigning event?" she asked.

Then i got an idea, "Seul Ki!" i said grabbing her. "Help me! i need to you to help convince her im sick!"  I was in a hurry i couldn't think of anything other than that.

"What uh wait how?" she said stuttering. I put my arm over her shoulder , "Carry me to Mrs.Joo's class and say that im really sick! At least try!."

Seul Ki slowly dragged me to her class i looked at her and she looked at me then we both nodded then entered in the classroom. Seul Ki started bursting into fake tears. "MRS.JOO AIGOO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING! CHANYEOL IS THROWING UP NON STOP RIGHT NOW SEONSANGNIM!! LOOK AT THIS THING !" She stopped her acting then smacked my head and started fake crying again. I admit she was the worst at acting.

I opened one of my eyes to see if mrs.joo was buying it then closed it again. "Seonsangnim i think i swallowed a bug" i said groaning and coughing.

"OH MY GOD TAKE HIM OUT OF HERE" Mrs.Joo screamed covering her face and spraying perfume. All of the girls in the class did the same.

Seul ki then dragged me out of the room, and we both ran outside looking for the others in the bushes where Baek,woobin and yoseob was.

"Where were you guys?!" Yoseob asked

"I had to help chanyeol skip his class" Seul ki said rolling her eyes.

"Guys we need to run as fast as we can." Baekhyun whispered and looking around.

"When i count to 3, We Run ok? " Baekhyun said peeking his head out of the bushes looking around.

"1...."

"2...."

"3....!!!!"

Everybody hopped out of the bushes and ran like they were being chased. Woobin was leading the way. People were staring at us running around the city finding the mall.

-BAE SUZYS POV-

We were coming back from lunch and about to enter in the mall for the fansigning event. Outside i saw alot of fans waving and screaming out our names. This was going to be my first fan signing so i was pretty excited meeting my fans. All of the sudden i saw 5 highschool looking kids running around outside pushing everyone. They are probably here for tje fansigning. I just ignored them and walking in taking my seat, then sehun called.

" Hello?" i said taking my marker testing it.

"Suzy is everything ok?" He said worriedly

"Yes Oppa no need to worried" i said giggling

"Oppa will call you after your fansigning ok? Be Careful."

"Mmmm ok" i said turning the phone off handing it to my manager.

Then i saw hundreds of people already rushing in the mall to get in a line.

There was so many people here in 5 minutes. Cameras flashing in my face,crowded and loud. I just start smiling and waving at everyone who had their phones and cameras on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-CHANYEOL POV-

We were all running and running into people, till we reached the

large  crowd outside. "Aish theres so many people here will we meet them?" I said loudly over the crowd. All of the sudden the mall door opened up then all of the people started racing to the line inside.

"WAIT WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR MISS A!?" I said with my eyes popped out and worried.

"YAH THERES A SHOP IN THE MALL GO GET SOME BALLOONS OR SOMETHING!" Woobin said as he ranned with the crowd getting in line "I'll save a spot for you!"

I ranned my ass off around to mall, then i bought a pack of pink balloons. I ran back to woobin and the others.

"Blow the balloon and tie it fast." I said out of breath.

After i catched my breath i saw suzy. I couldn't believe i was in line about to see her face to face. She looked cute just sitting and signing stuff , i was about to be out of breath because of her. Then Seul ki smacked my head

"YAH YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO HELP US WITH THESE NOT STARE AT HER!"

She screamed throwing balloons at me.

I just rolled my eyes. In my head i was thinking what i should say when its my turn, Im actually awkward talking to pretty girls, but im going to try my best to make her laugh. Im about to be next. My heart was thumping,my face is red and i can't stay still. Just one more person in line and ill be next. I wonder what will happen after this? It feels like my suffocating right now i can't even wait. With this balloon i'll give her.. I hope she'll keep it. Wait what im i even saying its just a balloon not a ring. I just closed my eyes and opened them, then i looked in front of me.....

It was Bae Suzy....

I hope you liked this chapter lmao :s I'll try my best writing in this fan fic Thaank you o.o