Whut?

-CHANYEOLS POV-

As i walked outside of the mall and walked over to Woobin and the others.

The others ranned to me.

"HYUNG How did it go?" Baekhyun said excitedly and curious.

"Good." i said flatly and walked away. I didn't mean to be rude saying that. I just wasn't in a mood to brag or talk. I walked home by myself and as i entered in my bedroom, i flopped on my bed staring at the ceiling. I sighed deeply and looked at the back of my phone suzy signed. When i saw her i couldn't think of anything... other than her. Why am i so deeply in love with her i closed my eyes tightly. Then i heard someone opening my door.

"Hyung.. Are you okay?" he said handing me water sitting next to me on my bed.

"Yea im fine." i said placing the water between my legs and looking at the phone case.

"Did.... she sign that for you?" Baek said slowly.

"Mmm yea." i said quietly.

"Hyung.. Face the reality.... You know she'll never fall for you right?" Baek said quietly.

"Yes i know.. But you know what hurts?" i said holding back my tears.

"I know i'll probably never see her again. I hate it how you just do everything so you can to see that person you love but you just see them for a brief time... not knowing if that person will remember you again..."

i said closing my eyes.

"If i could just hear her voice talking to me.. Her eyes on me. but it would probably never happen." i said looking down holding my head with my hands.

Baekhyun just sat there awkwardly. He then patted my back. "Its ok. if you'll like uhh ill set you up with someone i know?" He said trying to set the mood up.

"Its fine." i said chuckling.

Baekhyun left my room and i just layed down and stare at the window. Then i heard my bathroom door opening. It was Kyungsoo. He just stared at me after opening the door. I pretended he wasn't there. He was pretty weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-BAE SUZY POV-

After i finished the fansigning, i walked with the other members to the car on our way back home to our dorm. The car ride was loud as usual but i wasn't in a mood to talk. I was tired and stressed. When we arrived to our house i just went in my room and just took off my shoes and changed into something comfortable. I sat next to the window looking as the sun is setting down. I was staring at the sun peacefully until my phone rang.

"Hello?" i picked it up and continued looking out the window.

"Suzy are you home now?" Sehun asked.

"Yea i am." i said

"Do you mind if i come over.?" He asked awkwardly.

"Uh Yes Oppa." I said wondering what this was about.

"Alright ill be there in 20 minutes." he said happily.

Sehun was always calling me. He's suppose to be working right now with his new album. Anyways i was going through my fanmails and gifts, i took the balloon that guy chanyeol gave me and i was thinking about the moments i talked to him. I closed my eyes and i could see his eyes so clearly just without seeing him.

Then Jia walked in my room.

"Sehun oppa is here." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

Just when Jia left, Sehun walked in my room.