Right Before The Kiss

Ben-*Purrs lightly*

Ken-*Uses actually voice* I want to kiss you.

Valt- U-uh...Is it bad that I really want to kiss you right now?

Rantaro- I've never done this before, but will you kiss me?

Wakiya- Kiss me, please?

Hoji- Well, I just put my siblings to bed...Do you want to....Kiss?

Daigo- What is this feeling?

Free- I'm tired, so I'm just going to get this over with.

Shu-*Pushes back bangs* Can I kiss you?

Lui- I hope your breath doesn't stink, 'cause we doin this now bitch.

Gabe- May I be given the pleasure of kissing you?

Akira- Your lips are pretty, I wonder how they feel.

Zac- Do you mind if my gorgeous lips touch your even better ones?

Xander-*Runs hand through hair nervously* Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?

Quon-*Catches skateboard and smirks at you* You wanna see something really cool? Close your eyes.

Ukyo-*Brushes aside bangs* Are you ready for me to kiss you, my ninja queen?

Yugo- You. Me. Kiss. Please?

Ruwei- Do I have the permission to kiss you?

Toko- I wonder, should we kiss now, or later?

Kris- Can I kiss you?

Nika- I wonder if your lips are soft...Time to find out.

Ryoto- Hey, wanna kiss?

-

Damian- Would you kiss the guardian of the hades?

Jack- Your lips are a true masterpiece!

Zeo-*Looks at you with adorable puppy eyes* Please. I really want to kiss you right now.

Tobi-*Eyes shine with lust* Fuck this, come here and kiss me!

Masamune-*Blushes, thoughts a jumbled mess* So...Wanna kiss?

Gingka-* Thinking "Omigod-omigod-omigod"* I-I'm going to kiss you now!

Tsubasa- Can I kiss you?

Yu-*Eats ice cream* I wonder what would be sweeter, my ice cream or your lips. *Ponders for a moment* Guess I'll have to find out.

Madoka-*Just goes straight for it*

Kyoya- I don't usually do this, and I'm not going to make it a hunk of romantic shit. So here it goes, I'mma kiss you bitch. I hope ya breath don't stink.

Nile- The king has descended down to earth, and he has the found the prettiest girl (or boy) in the world. It would be the king's honor if you would be so kind as to kiss him.

Demure-*Shyly waits for the right moment, doesn't really say anything.*

Benkei- K-k-k-kiss!

Dashyan- It would be my greatest honor if you would let me kiss you right now.

Chao Xin- We're the perfect couple, let's kiss.

Mei Mei- I kiss you can! I mean...Well...I...Uh...*blushes bright red* I mean, can I kiss you?

Chi Yun-*Blushing cutely* Chi Yun doesn't usually do this, but may Chi Yun kiss you?

Julian-*Right after horseback riding* Sorry to be so forward, but may I kiss you?

Wales-*Hides blush in bangs* It's been haunting me all week, will you kiss me?

Sophie-*Giggles cutely* I hope you don't mind if I kiss you.

Clause- I know I'm sweaty from training but...Uh...Will you kiss me?

King- Aw, fuck this! *kisses you*

Yuki-*Fixes glasses* I....

Chris-*Blushes lightly* I'mma kiss you, love.

Ryuga-*Smiles lightly* You're really cute.

Kenta-*Takes a deep breath, blushing wildly* I think I'm about to kiss you.

Druid; I hope you guys enjoyed it! I know it's not as good, but I hope you liked it anyway. I'll try to make the next scenario more interesting for y'all. Make sure to vote, follow and comment requests because I do update every Monday and Thursday. Have a good day!