Prolouge

"Dad why I have to leave?" Scarlett asked.

Tony walked up to her with her luggage.

"Because I found that there is a more amazing school and besides grandma Peggy hasn't seen you in years. You will be living with her." He said

"Fine. What's the school's name?" She asked walking towards the car where Happy was.

"It is called Hogwarts. I have talked to the Headmaster and he agreed to give you admission." He said.

"Thanks. I will miss you dad." She said hugging Tony. He hugged her back.

"I will too. Write to me." He said. She smiled and climbed in the car. Happy put her bags in the trunk and drive off.

They reached the airport. Happy checked her in and told that air hostess to take care of her.

"Thanks Happy. I will miss ya." She said hugging him.

"I will too. Take care kid." He said and she nodded. The air hostess ascorted her in the private plane and she took her seat.

The plane took off. She read some if new Hogwarts book that Tony brought for her. Then she had her dinner and listened to some music on her recorder and drifted off to sleep.

When she woke up she was already landed in London airport. She stretched and stood straight. The air hostess came and escorted her out of the plane with two bodyguards with her luggage. She saw Peggy waiting for her. As soon as she saw Peggy she ran up to her and hugged her. Peggy hugged her back.

"I missed you so much." Peg said.

"Me too grandma Peggy." She said.

Then they both climbed in Peggy's car and drives to her house.

She enter the house and saw Sharon.

"Hi Scarlet nice to see you." Sharon said.

"You too Sharon." She replied. Scarlett kept her bags in her new room. She arranged her room nicely and sat on her bed thinking about her real mother who was a witch.

"Scarlet someone is hear to see you." Peg called.

"On my way." She replied and went downstairs. She entered the living room. And saw Clint there.

"Clint!" She almost shouted. She ran up to him and hugged him. He picked her up.

"Awwww someone missed me." He said.

"And did no one missed me?" A female voice said. Clint put her down and she turned around amd met with Natasha.

"Oh my god!" She said and ran up to her and hugged her as well.

"I missed you too." She said.

"Me too." Nat said.

"By the way what are you guys are doing here?" Scarlett asked.

"We are here on our mission. Fury send us to investigate about the winter solider." Nat said.

"So how long will you be here?" She asked.

"A few weeks." She said.

"I wanted you to stay a little longer." She said.

"I am sorry honey. Work is work." Nat said.

"Well I am going to my new school tomorrow. Want to drop me to the station?" Scarlett asked smiling.

"Well we definitely come." She said.

"Scarlett dear I have something to show you." Peg said and return with a pink cardboard box and handed it to her.

"What's in it?" She asked

"Open it." She replied. Slowly she opened the box and found a lovely cute white kitten inside. It meows as she saw Scarlet.

 It meows as she saw Scarlet

"Aww its so cute. Thank you." She said and picked the kitten up and brought close to her face the kitten meowed and licked her nose with its tiny tongue. Scarlett smiled wide.

"I will name her Snow bell." She said. The cat meowed again.

"She liked the name." Peg said. And everybody laughed.

After lunch she went in her room as Nat and Clint went on their mission with Sharon and Peggy was cleaning the kitchen.

She kept the kitten on her bed and packed her bag for tomorrow. After finishing she laid in bed played with Snow for a while.

She didn't realise the time until Peggy called her for dinner. She went down with Snow. Peggy gave Snow her food and sat on the chair with Scarlet for dinner.

"Aren't Sharon, Clint and Nat are joining us?" She asked

"They will be late tonight. I made your favourite French style pork." She said

"Aww thanks a lot." She thanked her.

"With pomegranate sauce." Peg finished. Scarlet smiled

"Definitely my favourite." She said. Peg laughed. They ate in silence.

After dinner she went straight in her room, changed in her PJs and laid on bed. Show climbed on bed as well and slept on her stomach. Scarlett rolled her eyes and put Snow in her bed on her bedside table and slept peacefully for tomorrow's big day.

Well let me know what you think in comments.

Arya