1) Arrival

It was beautiful day. Scarlett woke up early and in cheerful mood because today she was going to depart for Hogwarts. She got fresh and went down for breakfast with Snow.

She walked in the kitchen and saw everyone was there.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted cheerfully and sat on the chair.

"Someone is very happy today." Clint said folding the newspaper.

"Because someone is going to depart for their new school." Nat said.

"Oooo what was the name again Hogwash?" Clint joked.

"Its Hogwarts. And its the best school in Britain." Scarlett said pouring cereals in her bowl.

"Darling I talked to your dad this morning and he said your train will depart at 11:00 am." Peggy said.

"Guess we should hurry then." Sharon said.

Everyone had their breakfast and Scarlett fed her cat and soon they depart. They reached the King's Cross station at 10:30 am. They entered the station and started to find the platform 9 3/4.

"Where is the platform?" Clint asked.

"Scarlett we have to walk between 10 and 9 platform." Peg said. She nodded and went in the wall between platform 9 and 10. As she entered she saw many people, a train with steam engine and the platform 9 3/4 sign. She smiled. Soon after Peggy, Nat, Clint and Sharon entered.

"Told you." Peggy said.

" How did you know?" Scarlet asked.

"Your dad told me." She said.

"Guess we should say farewell now." Clint said.

"Aww I  gonna miss you all." She said and hugged everyone.

After saying goodbyes she climbed in the train and the train started moving. She walked inside to find a compartment for her. Soon she found one. There was already one man was sleeping so without disturbing him she sat opposite to him and let Snow sleep in her lap. She looked around and spotted the newspaper across the plank which belongs to the man. Without hesitation she grabbed it and unfold it to read.

"The Daily Prophet." She read the title. Then she saw a man which she further read as 'Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban' then she flipped the page and started to read further articles.

"Excuse me." A girl's voice said. Scarlett looked up from the paper to see three kids  of her age.

"Can we sit here everyone else is full." A girl with fluffy gold hair said.

"Yea sure." Scarlett replied. They climbed in. The dark haired boy sat opposite to  Scarlett with the red haired boy and the girl sat next to her.

"Who's the man?" The red haired boy asked.

"R.J Lupin." The girl said.

"How does you know everything?" The boy asked again.

"Its on the suitcase." Scarlett said and pointed at the man's case.

"Oh my manners I am Hermione Granger by the way." The girl said.

"I am Ron Weasely." The red haired boy said.

"I am Harry Potter." The dark haired boy said.

"I  am Scarlett Stark. Nice to meet you all." She said and smiled.

"I never herd of any Stark here." Ron said.

"I am new here. Its my first year. I am from America." She said.