Chapter XVI

NAYEON'S POV

I could see that Lisa still wants me. After all I did to her. But I regret all those things, letting go someone like her is the shittiest thing I ever done to my life. She was so shocked when she saw me entered their class. I saw how she was smiling from ear to ear that morning but the time she saw me her eyes became teary and her smile fades immediately that's the time I could tell that Lisa is still mine and I want her back. No one can stop me. I will do everything to win her back.

After the drama at the campus I decided to go to the bar tonight it's been years since I went there.

"Nayeon?" someone called me from the back. It was Taehyung.

"I did not know you are working here Tae," I said as I sit.

"You've been gone for 2 years, you can't expect things are like what you leave before." He said playfully but it hits me like it was a double meaning.

"Anyway, what do you want to drink?" he added.

"Martini will do," I said. As I was watching him making my drink I asked him. "Do you know who's Jennie?"

"Oh. She's a transferee together with Jisoo." He answered. "And here's your drink" he then hands me my drink.

"Are they friends with Lisa and Rosé?" I asked curiously.

"They quickly tag along. Actually, it is just a week if I am not mistaken. They are actually pretty close now."

I was going to ask him more question but customers are coming. I wonder why the chairs arrange like that. Maybe someone is going to perform? The chairs are occupied immediately.

"Nayeon is that you?" someone from behind called me.

"Momo?" I said happily. Momo is a friend of mine we are kind of pretty close but she is taking High school in a different school.

"Oh my God, since when did you come back to Korea?" she said while hugging me. She has some friends with her. I don't recognize them at all.

"Just a week ago. How are you?" I said.

"I am doing good. How about you? It's been years!" she exclaimed.

As we are telling stories to each other the lights from the stage went black and I saw a figure in the middle of the stage. Since when this bar became a stripper club? I asked myself.

She dances gracefully to the music, I catch her glance at me but she quickly averted her gaze to other location. I could say that she's a good dancer. She doesn't even look like a stripper or a slut dancing for money. Her skin looks so smooth her lips are red. She's wearing a mask that added to her mystery. I watched her silently.

Everyone in the bar was cheering for her. I saw her smirked. She loves attention huh.

Her performance was short but terrific. She then goes to the backstage. As the performance was done the people from the audience started to scatter and do their own business.

Momo and her friends are still talking, I even asked Momo who's the girl but she also doesn't have an idea.

"But her figures look familiar," Momo said but still clueless.

It is getting late. Momo and her friends already said goodbye to me. I was just finishing my last drink when I someone talking to the bouncer.

Is that Lisa? I eyed her not sure if that was her. After some time the bouncer let her in. I look closely and decided to go to the backstage.