Chapter XVII

JENNIE'S POV

I saw Lisa in her sleeping clothes. She looks so cute.

"We are finally complete. Go change now in your sleeping clothes." Rosé said while Lisa is busy preparing the snacks.

"Where's my chicken chae?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung like a child looking for her candy.

"It's here!" Chaeng showed her the boxes of chicken.

"Woaw" Jisoo's mouth became watery. This girl is soon to have feathers I swear to her chicken.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Lisa asked us as she approached.

"I don't like horror movies." Rosé answered immediately winking at me.

"I don't like to pee on your couch too," I said and then we all laugh.

"Alright let's just watch Midnight Sun," Lisa suggested. "I heard it's a good movie!" Rosé said out of excitement.

I haven't seen that movie so I don't have any idea.

"Bella Thorne is a bisexual in real life." I heard Lisa said. "Yeah, that's why you keep on thinking naughty things about her." Rosé murmured. Lisa was embarrassed but I found it cute.

"Yah! I was not thinking about anything like that unnie." She defended herself.

"Shhh. Are we going to watch it or the both of you going to fight?" Jisoo said while attentively watching. I just laugh at them.

"Jen, scoot over," Lisa said while her left hand is gesturing me to scoot over but she's looking at the TV.

Lisa wants me to sit closer to her. But before I did she pulled me closer. "I said scoot over." She then whispered. It caught me off guard.

Her left hand is hugging me right now. Thank God the lights are off because for sure I am blushing. We are now almost at the end of the movie where Katie and Charlie are on the yacht.

"At least, until to her last breath, she's with someone she loves." I heard Jisoo. Rosé hugged her tightly. They are on the other couch while Lisa and I are on the other. The two are now cuddling. I smiled seeing my best friend that happy.

I look to my side to see Lisa but to my surprise, she's already looking at me like she's thinking about something deep. What is inside your mind, Lisa?

She then looks back to the TV. The movie already ended.

"Let's watch a walk to remember. I've watched that for a hundred times but the feels don't change." She said. Lisa stands up "I'll just refill the drinks and our snacks." She said while carrying the pitcher and the bowl of snacks.

Jisoo mouthed to me. Follow her and she looks at me like what move now.

"I'll help you," I said and Lisa said. "Oh thank you but I can do it," Lisa said not wanting my help. "I insist," I said as she sighs in defeat.
We are both in the kitchen now while Rosé and Jisoo left there watching.

"Jennie." I heard Lisa called me.

I hummed in response. "Do you remember what I have told you about my ex? It was Nayeon." It was this time that I fell in silent. I can feel that my heart was racing this time. Don't tell me that you still want her once again. Lisa, please.

"We kissed." She said briefly. I was not shocked by her revelation because she already told that to me and I was so unlucky to watch the second time around. "And?" I answered shortly.

"I am sure that I still want her." Okay, that's it, Lisa. Why do you need to tell me this? Are you being oblivious? I can't break down here.

I breathe deeply. Preventing my eyes from crying, telling myself that everything is okay. That I don't need to cry again.