We were once hundreds pt 2

(Warning! I do NOT suggest you read this chapter if you don't have a strong stomach!)

Serriah looked down to the other human Spectres and yelled at them to run. She then looked at her sister. "Come on, we need to go help." Her sister nodded and started running. Serriah chased after her.

Serriah kept running with her sister and then she noticed that they weren't alone. She heard something running like a tree and assumed it was an Ivringe since only the Ivringe's were Ivy/wood dragons and tree griffins. She then realized it was trying to get in front of them.

"Run faster!" Serriah shouted at her sister. Her sister tried running faster, but the dragon outran her and pounced on her. Its skin was dark brown wood, its leaves were a bloody red, and its eyes were glowing blue. It was none other than Osiris, their headmaster.

Osiris quickly bit her neck, tearing her throat out. She reared up but the dragon took that opportunity and jabbed his claws into her stomach deeply and tore it apart and then bit her wings and tore them off one by one, spraying blood everywhere.

Serriah's vision went blurry. She jumped onto the dragons back and started scratching the living hell out of him. The dragon bit her leg and threw her off and started scratching her. She roared out in pain. Just as he was going to deal the final blow, something knocked him off. Serriah looked up. It was Valeran. He was fighting the dragon. He quickly went to her side and nuzzled her. "Go my love. Run."
"Valeran, I can't leave yo-"
"Just run. Hide. Never come back. Find somewhere safe, not just for your and my sakes."
"But..."
"Go. I love you."
Serriah felt herself tearing up. She licked his cheek. "I love you too..."

Without looking back, she ran.