07

When I woke up, I noticed that my whole room was black,I mean I'm not complaing but how did my room suddenly go from pretty princess pink to pitch black. Wait. . .I'm no longer in my room! I quickly got out of the bed and tried to find the door but I hit something sharp and went falling to the floor.

   'Oww that hurts so bad' I thought as I sat up on the floor,'where the heck am I? Did someone kidnap me??' My thoughts were intrupted by a knock on the door, should I open it? Before I made my mind, the person already open the door.

    The lights turned on and I had to look away because it was so bright,"Why are you on the floor?" A man voice said as he helped me up, I looked up at him, have I seen him before??

    "W-where am I?" I stuttered

"Your at our base" 

    "What base? And who are you?" I asked

"You don't remember me? Wow Y/n that's a little harsh" The man said,"I'm Jungkook, Jimin's friend? You go to my school"

    "Oh yeah, sorry my mind is very foggy right now" I said

"That's fine, Y/n if you think this is kidnapping than don't because it's not, we're doing this for your safety" Jungkook said

    "My safety? Is someone after me?" I asked as I sat on the bed

"Have you ever heard of Mafia people?" Jungkook asked

   "Their killers" I said quietly

"Correct, a Mafia boss is hunting you down" Jungkook said,"And trust me this Mafia boss will stop at nothing until he finds you"

   "Why is this Mafia boss, is after me?" I asked

"Um. . .Your dad was also a Mafia boss, but he's a good Mafia" Jungkook said,"This Mafia boss and your dad probably had some unfinished business"

    "My dad is gone, that Mafia boss has nothing to do with my family anymore" I said

"Well the Mafia boss doesn't think that" Jungkook said

     We both stayed quite for awhile until I decided to break the silent, but Jungkook beat me to it,"I have somewhere to be right now, so um feel free to explore the house"

     "Is anyone else here besides you and me?" I asked

"Yes, the hyungs are here" Jungkook replied

    "Hyungs?" I said

"Well their oppa to you but hyung for me" Jungkook said

     "Who are these hyung?" I asked

"The other 6 people you met during school today" Jungkook said

     "Other 6 people...... Oh you mean BTS" I said

"Yup, anyways I'm off, bye Y/n" Jungkook said and left the room

     There was alot of questions I wanted to ask Jungkook but for some werid reasons I couldn't ask him a single one of them while we were talking. I can't belive I am in this mess because of my dad, yeah sure I miss him from time to time, but he wouldn't be gone if he wasn't one of Korea's Mafia boss. I found out that my dad was a Mafia boss when I was only 7 years old, my dad asked me to keep it a secret from my mom, he said that if I told her, she would put an end to it and that would endanger our family,"I am doing this for our family, please don't tell your mother" those were his exact words.

Another chapter for you guys!! Don't forget to share and vote for this chapter, it would mean so much to me,thanks

  -Author Lucky