18

3rd person's P.O.V

   Jungkook shouted and ran after the car as fast as he could, his heart about to burst from his heart.

    "Y/NNN-" Jungkook was punched in the face and he was so focused on the car, he wasn't able to see the other person that was standing right in front of him.

    "Don't bother running" The man said,"You won't catch up with that car, ever"

Jungkook stood up and swinged but the guy caught it,"Tsk, you can't beat me lil bro"

    "Who are you calling lil bro!" Jungkooktook another swing and again missed.

"I am calling you lil bro cus I believe your sister is Y/n and she is going to be my wife" The man said and punched jungkook in the stomach,"My name sehun, nice meeting you"

       Sehun pulled out a gun and shoot jungkook in the leg, Jungkook yelled out in pain.

"I would kill you but my in-law have to be at the wedding right?" Sehun smirked and walked away, leaving jungkook with his leg burning from the bullet. After what seemed like forever, Jungkook got up and with all his energy went back inside, once inside he looked for his phone and called Jin and told him what had happened.

     "WHHHHHHHHHHHHAT!" Jin screamed from the phone.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" Jungkook shouted back,"What do I do with my leg?!"

      "Don't touch it, I am coming back home right now" Jin said than he added,"I mean it, touch it and you'll just have to live with a right leg"

     Jungkook rolled his eyes and hung up than he screamed until his breath ran out.

"Shut up asshole" Yoomgi shouted as he made his way through the door with Jin behind him, who smacked him,"Languge please!"

    Jin helped Jungkook with his leg right away,"Wow. . . .How close was the dude who shot you? The wound issa deep"

     Jungkook made a fist,"Don't talk about him, please"

Slowly everyone started coming in the house, except Jimin . ... . He walked in and than walked right out, Taehyung had to run after him so that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

    "Jimin!" Taehyung held onto Jimin like he was his life,"You can't go"

"Bish please" Jimin tried to walked away from Taehyung but couldn't,"I know where that asshole sehun is!!"

     "Have you ever thought that if you show up now, Y/n could die?!" Taehyung asked.

Jimin sighed,"No"

      "You should" Taehyung said,"We can't go get her until the 'wedding', Y/n is Jungkook's twin, she will be fine"

     Jimin pushed Taehyung off him,"This body aint for you, it's for Y/n only"

Taehyung looked at Jimin in the eye and smacked him,"Hell naw, I aint gay ma dude"

     Jimin just shook his head and went back inside into the house, where Jungkook was passed out and Jin was basically performing surgry on his leg. Jimin just stared at Jungkook and than looked at Jin than back at Jungkook,"You mind if I stare at him while you do your doctor stuff?"

      "Why?" Namjoon answered for Jin.

"Um. .  .well If I look at him .. .I can see Y/n's face" Jimin said with flushed cheeks.

      Yoongi took a long sip of water along with namjoon than looked at Jimin,"Creepy but okooooay"

      Jimin sighed,"I'll be in my room, don't come in unless your Jin with water" Jimin walked off to his room with a pout on his face.

      "What should we do first?" Namjoon asked,"Get Jimin to come down or plan what we are going to do when we arrive at the 'wedding'"

      "Wedding" Jin said as he wiped his forehead,"I'll bring him food so he wont starve, as for you guys, work on a plan that won't fail"

      Everyone nodded and started to work.

Meanwhile with Y/n

      *Y/n's P.O.V*

My heart is racing like crazy and I cannot see anything but I can tell that my hands are tied along with my feet. My blindfold was wet with tears that were streaming down my face as I thought about Jungkook being my brother and how my whole life was a lie.

      "Aw don't cry sweetheart"

I felt hands on my cheek,"There is no need to cry"

     The blindfold came off and I saw the person that was in front of me and my breath was caught in my lungs.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYo I finally made another chapter, prepare for the ending guys.....

  ~Author lucky