13

Yoongi's P.O.V

    I was just staring at the ground when I felt someone staring at me, I raised my head and saw that J-hope was staring at me, I just stared at him, Jhope pointed at his eyes, I knew what he meant so I go up and went to the bathroom.

       I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that my eyes were red and puffy, the last this happened was when she died . . . . I splash my face with water and after drying my face with a towel than started to head back down to continue crying, I guess. But on my way down, I noticed that Jin still hasn't come out of Y/n room, hmm I should go check on him.

      I walked into Y/n's room and saw that Jin had fallen asleep on one of those bean bag thingys, I have no clue if I should wake him up or not, but if Y/n see's Jin hyung there, than she's gonna think something else, sooooo let's go wake him up!

       "Jin, wake up" Jin didn't even stir, I said the same thing again but louder this time.

"Jin" I said,"If you don't wake up, I'm gonna do your makeup"

       "Never!" Jin woke up and covered his face,"You doing my makeup is my nightmare!"

"Quite, someone is still sleeping" I said,"If your still sleepy, you have a bed and a room for a reason"

         "Is everyone still in the living room?" Jin asked as he stood up.

"Yeah" I said,"I don't know what's on their mind, but I bet I can guess"

        "His wounds aren't' that bad" Jin sighed,"Well not counting the heart problem"

"He realized" I whispered,"That he loves her right?"

       Jin nodded,"Yes, but he's denying it"

With a heavy sigh, I walked out and told Jin to do that same,"Hyung, do you think Y/n's Mina's twin?"

        "No" Jin answered,"Even though she kinda looks like Mina, she isn't her twin, she's Jungkook's twin"

        "I know, but she looks a lot like Mina" I said

"Of course she would, she's your cousin" Jin said

       "Yeah .. . . That is a fact that will continue to surprise me for awhile" I confessed

"I'm just gonna spill" Jin said," When are you going to tell Y/n that your dad and her dad were twins too?? I mean if she meets him at a party or meeting, how are you going to explain it?"

      "Hyung" I said and looked at him,"I can't say or do anything until Jimin tells the truth, well until Jimin and Jungkook"

         "The last time we held off a secret like that for awhile, Mina had to pay, do you really want Y/n to suffer too??" Jin asked

        "No" I replied,"I've already thought of a way to get Jimin and Jungkook to tell her the truth, but's gonna take awhile"

       "Your not gonna force though right???" Jin asked

"Why would I force??" I sighed,"Just make Jungkook jealous and Jimin angry"

      "What?" Jin asked,"I am not getting Jimin mad"

"If you make him mad in front of Y/n, he will reveal everything" I said,"And as for Jungkook, if he gets jealous, than he will claim Y/n as his siter by saying,'she is my sister! Not yours!'

       "Well lucky for me" Jin looked at Y/n's close door,"I already treat her as a sister"

Well that's good ..  .. .Now how do I get Mochi to get angry .. . . ..Hmmm I think I know a way . . . .Jimin ..  .. I am sorry, but I will not let you or anyone else suffer because you failed to tell Y/n the truth in time, forgive me chim.  . . . . .

End of Yoongi's P.O.V