5 : Almost Getting Caught

I would say smut warning, but there isn't any. Smut hints, I guess? I don't know. I want to keep my stories PG.

...

XD

Bill's PoV

I pulled Dipper into a passionate kiss. This was my way of telling him that I'd been crushing on him as well, since I'm terrible at saying things with meaning. I pulled him away from the bed, practically slamming him against the wall, only pulling my lips away from his for less than a second to catch my breath.

As we snogged, I heard him hum something through his lips. I pulled out of the kiss, mentally chuckling at how adorable it was when Dipper moved his head forward, trying to continue it. His eyes fluttered open, and I couldn't help but push my forehead against his.

"What were you trying to say?" I asked playfully.
He blushed, but smiled a little. "You did read my mind..."
I laughed again, before crashing my lips against his. We went on like this for what felt like only minutes, but was actually a whole hour.

I thought for a second, wondering if I had anything to do today... Crap. I had a meeting... 20 minutes ago?! Someone is bound to be coming to look for me.
As if on cue, one of the hench-maniacs could be heard knocking violently on doors and forcefully pushing them open.

I turned my head instantly - Dipper even pulled away willingly.
He sighed. "Go on. They obviously want you."
I stared at him for a while, before smiling weakly. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

I teleported straight to the outside of the door to make sure they didn't see Dipper. If they found out I'd been keeping a human as a well-treated guest here for two years, they'd surely kill him. Not to mention that they'd most likely do something to me, too.

I got there just as he was about to open it. It was 8-Ball.
"Yes! Yes, I'm coming." I followed him to the main room, glancing back at the door a couple of times. Sorry, Dipper, but I can't let them catch you...

Dipper's PoV

I heard Bill as he snapped at the hench-maniac, supposedly following him to the thingy he had to get to.

He... kissed me! He actually kissed me! He likes me! He likes me!

I quietly squeaked to myself as I lay back down on the bed, kicking my legs in the air like a child. 

That kiss was so amazing! I honestly thought I'd never find out if it was, but I did! I hope he comes back soon... I miss him already.

- 2 Hour Time Skip -

Bill's PoV

That meeting was such a drag! I'd even started falling asleep at one point. But, luckily enough, it was over. It was just about how the Pines family and their friends had tried another invasion. They were talking about what we could do to stop them, and that's when I lost all concentration.

I opened the door, seeing Dipper sitting on his bed ; waiting for me.
He smiled nervously, shuffling around a bit. "Did you mean it?"
I looked at him, feeling confusion take over my head entirely. "Huh?"
"That kiss... did you mean it?"

I stared into his eyes, my blank expression turned to a frown. "Dipper Pines! How dare you think I'd do something like that just to wind you up!" I grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him into another another kiss, which was shorter than before.

I moved my hands from his collar down to his waist. "Of course I meant it." I whispered into his ear as he rested his head on my shoulder.
"I love you, my little Pine Tree."
"I... I love you too, Bill." He squeezed me a little tighter.
We just hugged for a while, Dipper snuggling his face into my neck.

"So, I'm assuming it's official then?" I asked, smirking.
He just looked at me with devilish eyes. We both laughed, falling onto the bed.
"I want to go to bed early..." I heard Dipper mumble under his breath.
"Why?" I asked, snaking my arm behind his back.

With that, we were both under the covers, snuggling into each other. Yet again, we snogged. I pulled him closer, and I'm almost sure I heard him yelp quietly. I giggled at him as we slowly fell asleep, not caring about the world around us.

Mabel's PoV

I had the worst day of my life. Our plan failed, so many innocent monsters got killed, and Soos died. At this point, I'd lost all hope. All of my positive-mental-attitude had evaporated from existence and my bubbly personality faded to a dull, miserable one.

Demons...

They did this...

They destroyed my family, my friends and my town! With Bill leading them all!

Bill...

I went upstairs to my room, throwing a tantrum where no one could see me. I threw my toys out of the window ; I broke my dresser ; I emptied my wardrobe of my colourful sweaters, only leaving a few grey and black ones.

I held Dipper's hat in my hands — he left it up here the day he'd left. I didn't know what to do with it. If I burnt it in a fire, or just got rid of it, I'd lose what little I had left of my brother. Yet, if I kept it, I'd have to bare the painful reminder that I'd practically killed him.

I stood there for what felt like forever, just staring at his hat. I couldn't bare that. I just couldn't. Squeezing it against my chest one last time, I threw the hat out of the window. I watched as the wind took it out of sight, towards where the town used to be.

I'd get my revenge someday. I'd kill every last demon that exists, if I got the chance. But my main priority was killing that damned Bill Cipher! I'd avenge the monsters. I'd avenge Soos!

I'd... avenge... Dipper!

- End of Chapter 5 -

Because I'm feeling nice, I'll give you a bonus PoV!

Teeth's PoV (y'know, that hench-maniac)

"Hey, 8-Ball?" I nudged him, getting a grunt in response.
"You ever wonder what Bill does? He never comes to party with us. And when he does, he's all miserable and looks as if he'd rather be some pla-" I stopped, realising he wasn't paying attention.

What could possibly interest his majesty more than watching the townspeople suffer from a front row seat?