I Crave You

written by: dogloverishere

summary:

plot (7/10):My opinions on the Romance genre have changed quite a bit since I last reviewed this book (Note: I reviewed this book once before on my old account)

plot (7/10):
My opinions on the Romance genre have changed quite a bit since I last reviewed this book (Note: I reviewed this book once before on my old account). I've gotten around to reading a lot from this genre, and while I do like this book so far, the plot seems kinda cliché to me, which is kind of a shame since I really like your writing style. Although, the characters and their goals really do help support the plot and make it a bit more interesting and help to not make the story boring. I can't really give a full out opinion on this certain point, since as far as I know, the book is not complete yet.

creativity (7/10):
Just like what I talked about with the plot, I feel there could be a lot more creative aspects in this. The characters do add a lot of charm and a bit of creativity to the book and, obviously, with the plot. While I do find Sean's personality and Evelyn's slight clumsiness a bit cliché, I like their goals and their drastic differences. It makes it a bit more interesting and makes me want to read more to see how much their relationship is going to change.

spelling and grammar (9/10):
I'm definitely one of those people who gets very upset about spelling errors and incorrect grammar, so I was very happy to see that this book rarely has anything like that so far. Some sentences, although, do seem a bit too short at times, and some of the paragraphs seem to be a bit too long. I think that if you just re-read your current chapters, you might be able to pick up on a few things, but it isn't a huge problem.

overall review (23/30):
I am fairly interested in this book and where it's going to end up. Since the book isn't quite complete yet, I can't give the best review that I wish I could. I think adding a bit of unexpected things could make the book very interesting, and I'm going to be keeping my eye out for new updates to read on my own time.

~ Strawberry 🍓