Cupid Rhymes With Stupid

written by: Quiet_Pen

summary:

plot (6/10):Okay, so I really did enjoy (and still enjoy) the book so far, but sometimes the plot was confusing

plot (6/10):
Okay, so I really did enjoy (and still enjoy) the book so far, but sometimes the plot was confusing. Don't get me wrong, it was interesting to read and it had a pretty cool plot, but a lot of the time, I was really confused as to what was going on. I feel like a lack of explanation in some scenes could be the problem. I'm not completely sure, but the plot was still enjoyable and it was a good read.

creativity (7/10):
Even though some parts of the story were quite confusing, you can tell that there's a lot of creativity and care poured into the story. The characters (most of them, anyway) weren't too cliché, and neither was the writing. It was pretty funny too, especially when they were describing certain things that were happening. The setting is really interesting, as well, since I've noticed not a lot of books on Wattpad (and books in general) don't really have Asian characters or settings, so it was really cool. Although, the plot being so confusing at times really takes away from this aspect.

spelling and grammar (9.5/10):
Ahhh okay okay!! The spelling and grammar is just, like, really good. I was really happy to see that there were rarely any mistakes with grammar, punctuation, etc. I only saw a few run-on sentences, but those didn't happen often, either. I really really really really really love the way you write! The descriptions of everything is just so pretty and it's amazing, like, oh my god I wish I could write that good. The only reason it doesn't have a 10 is because of the few run-on sentences and those always annoy me. Sorry, but I'm a bit of a grammar nazi!~

overall review (22.5/10):
My only advice with this is that you need to explain bits of the plot more. Maybe you're holding off some explanation of what's happening for later, but it kind of frustrated me at times because I didn't understand what was happening at all in certain points of the story. Although, on a more positive note, you write beautifully and your grammar is practically perfection. I'm excited to read the rest of the story!! (*^◯^*)

~ Strawberry 🍓