chapter 16

Demi

I wiped the little bit of sweat off of Max's forehead.

I looked down at her and saw that she was fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I giggled and lifted it off and she immediately grabbed my breast and latched on.

I let out a moan as she straddled my lap and gently pinched my other nipple.

"M-max, w-what are you do-doing?" She let out a hum and pushed me back.

I was confused to say the least. But one hundred percent turned on.

She pulled away and stared at me for a second, as if she was taking in my image for the rest of her life.

She looked into my eyes and smirked as she pushed my legs apart.

She got on her knees and pulled my pants down.

She looked at me with the most innocent smile and then went straight to work.

In seconds she had pushed her face towards my clit and blew air on it, I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to me and she took the hint.

She gently took her fingers and pushed them into me, making me let out a sudden moan at the sensation.

"you like that? hmm?" I closed my eyes and tilted my head back.

I never imagined her to be talking dirty, but hearing it now was amazing.

Max kept going and I soon found my self getting pushed over the edge.

I let out a deep moan, I held her head near me and rode out my high, I felt Max massaging my thighs, that alone made me smile.

I let out a shaky breath and looked down at Max, she stared up at me and soon she looked more and more confused.

After a second tears welled up in her eyes and she was close to crying.

I sat up and pulled her head into my hands, "Whats wrong baby? Don't cry, Don't cry.", I pulled her up and sat her in my lap.

"I-I sowwy. When I looked at you your face was just blank for a bit. I though I did something wrong" I shook my head.

 "No baby, no. You did nothing wrong. You did everything right." She nodded and leaned up to kiss me.

I smiled during the kiss which in turn made her smile.

When we pulled away She was blushing.

"my sweet little shy baby" Max giggled and pushed her face into my chest.

I forgot about not having a shirt on, granted its kinda hard to forget, until I felt Max latch on gently and push me back.

I rubbed her back for a few minutes until She pulled her head up quickly.

Max looked panicked and I couldn't understand why.

I looked down at my boob and was kinda shocked to say the least.

"I-Is that..what I think it is?" we looked at each other with beyond confused looks.

I watched as she stared, she seemed to be thinking.

"go ahead baby, I didn't notice so it doesn't hurt" She looked back and forth, as if contemplating whether to go ahead or not.

I sighed and placed my hand behind her head, I guided her head back down and she latched on again.

This time she very gently sucked, her eyes went wide and she scrunched up her face but stopped and waited a second.

"nowt bad..." she mumbled. I chuckled and nodded.

"I didn't even know It could happen" Max rested her chin on my chest and stared up at me.

I looked into her eyes and It was mesmerizing.

Her eyes weren't blue like normal, they were gray, not a light bluish gray they were fully gray.

I smiled and scratched her head and rubbed her face. She smiled lightly and closed her eyes and placed her arms around me.

We laid for a while and I intended to maybe stay like this until I remembered that neither of us were clothed.

I tapped her ass and she sat up and let go of my boob.

"Lets get dressed and we can go upstairs and go back to how we were, okay?" Max nodded and stood up and pulled her clothes on. As I went to put my stuff on she took it from me and held it out.

She was helping me dress.

I chuckled and stepped into my clothes and then wrapped my arm around her waist.

We walked back into our room and laid in bed with the lights off.

I pulled my shirt back off and Max latched on again.

She closed her eyes again and it was only minutes later that I felt her breathing even out.

I smiled and unlatched her and laid her on my chest with my shirt on.

I pulled the blanket up and snuggled close.

One thing I learned from today, there is no stopping myself from...well...lactating.

And also, Max likes it...great knowledge for the future.

(I know it is weird, I'm running out of ideas and I'm thinking of putting this book on hold for he time being. I don't know though)

                                     ~Jace