Who dat boy

Tyler's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My boy crush started in the middle of filming with him. I was laying down as Rocky pretended to stitch my fake face, while his was so close to mine. His breath smelled of metal from his grill, and his braids smelled of coconut oil.
"CUT!", the director shouted. "Yo that was tight T, this video is gonna be a banger for sure!", his enthusiasm made my heart flutter. Rocky smiled at me and headed for the door to leave for the day. God that smile always left me speechless. I could stare at it forever.
I came out multiple times through the years, but nobody took me seriously enough to believe me. I even kissed one of my homies to prove I wasn't a homophobe, but in fact a homosexual. But I have to stay in the fucking closet so none of the bros will be uncomfortable around me. I especially don't want him to be uncomfortable around me. My thoughts were interrupted by his voice, "Yo we should definitely link up again!" My mind went to a place that his intentions weren't at and I just shouted, "Link up?? Bro I'm not gay!" He laughed and assured me that's not what he meant. But he said something that threw me off again, "Sure you aren't." What's that supposed to mean? My eyes widened, does he know?
________________________________
A/N
Hi, I bet you can tell this is my first fanfic on here, I hope you enjoy it. And if you do there will be many more chapters to come 😊