Studio Time

Tyler's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched him run out the door in shock. FUCK! I hope he doesn't think that I'm weird, it was just for the cameras... But I did pull him close to me before, and he let me. Or maybe he didn't? Shit, I'm letting too much of myself go around him. Maybe I should just back off of him. I quickly get out of my thoughts and leave the paparazzi to catch up with the crew.
I walked out of the function to meet them by the bikes, but only he was there. Rocky was the only one who stayed behind to wait for me. It probably doesn't mean anything though. He's just gazing at the dark streets of LA. He's so fucking beautiful, I can't help but stare. Before I realized, he turned around and looks straight into my gaze. I turn away and quickly apologize for being creepy, he laughs and says, "You're not creepy at all T." Damn that perfect smile. I break eye contact and finally get on my bike, but as soon as I sit down, Rocky gets up from his bicycle. He quickly makes his way towards me. I have no idea if he meant to but he stood so close over me. I rose from my seat and our faces met at the same height. Rocky leaned in. And just as I thought he was going to kiss me, he put his lips next to my ear and whispered, "Let's go to the studio; just us." I asked, "What about Syd, Taco, and Jasper?" But he only repeated, "Just us."
We rode to the studio and it took an hour of awkward silent biking to get there. Rocky and I were both drenched in sweat. Once we got in the studio, He declared it was too hot and took his hoodie off. We spent the next 45 minutes coming up with this sick beat for a side project, we decided to name Potato Salad. Once that beat was done, I told him we should take a break. A smile spread across his face and he stood up to pull blunt wraps out of his pocket. Disappointed I said, "Really bro?" I turned my studio chair to face away from him. He clicked his tongue at me and asked, "Bruh what is your problem with smoking? A little weed ain't that bad!" I shrugged, still not facing him and responded, "I just don't think you should be wasting your life away by smoking that goofy shit. I see no point in it." I didn't want to make him feel bad, shit I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. He laughed and spun my chair back around. "I didn't think you cared that much about me", Rocky said in the most serious of tones. My heart started beating out of my chest, I couldn't look him in the eyes but he was forcing me too. Even though I was completely flustered, I kept it cool and said, "Well I say that to all of my friends who smoke, and I'd definitely consider you a friend! After all we do have a song together." He didn't say anything else after that, he just sat back down so we could get back to making the song. Maybe I made him uncomfortable by expressing that I care about him. We aren't even that good of friends. Hopefully this second song might bring us closer together.
____________________________________
A/N
Smut in da next chapter; da final chapter...