A Mistake? (Final Chapter)

Rocky's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being in the studio with Tyler is such a good feeling. It's almost intimidating working with him because he's such an amazing lyricist. I just wish he could express his feelings without music. I can tell T has been feeling me for a while. It's easy for me to tell when anyone is feeling me but this time, it's different. Not because T is a dude but because of the way he looks at me...No one has looked at me with that much passion before. It doesn't matter though, I'm not gay. I think I'm not. Being alone with him confuses me. I know I was the one who asked to be alone with him but, I just wanna be sure that what he's feeling for me is real. Seeing him all shy and awkward around me is making me feel some type of way. Maybe I'm feeling him too?
My train of thought is interrupted by T, "Yo I think I finally perfected this beat." I like hearing him get excited like that. I tell him we could take another break. This time I didn't smoke, I didn't wanna upset him again. Me and T just sat there and listened to some of his unreleased music. This nigga has a whole album in his drafts; said he might name it Igor or some goofy shit like that. While we were listening to it, I said, "Damn T this shit is fire." He thanked me and see the cutest smile spread across his face. Those lips...they look so soft...just one kiss...
I pull Tyler's chair close to mine and put my hand on his cheek. His smile quickly goes away and he starts to get flustered. "Whoa uhhh watcha doin Rocky?! Ha ha I get it, you're messing with me! You're so funny-" I cut him off, "Shhhh." I lean in slowly till our lips meet. At first it felt wrong until I felt him kiss me back. His hand made its way up my thigh till he reached my dick. I grinned sinfully at the sight of him realizing how hard I am. Still holding his cheek with one hand, I grab his thigh with the other. It was getting hotter and hotter by the second. I sat back in my chair as I watched him strip naked. I followed him and took my shirt off; I laid it on top of my already removed hoodie. I sat back down in my chair but Tyler didn't. I knew what was about to happen. He got down on his knees and unbuckled my pants. It seems like he's done this before. I break eye contact and lay my head back on the chair as he starts sucking me off. I don't even know how he managed to deep throat my big ass dick but he did. Shit felt so good I had to tell him to slow down so I wouldn't nut so fast. I feel him start to get aggressive with it. Shit, I'm gonna bust soon. He stops to take a breath. I quickly pick my head up to stand, I grab him by the throat to make him stand up too. With a confused look on his face, he asks, "Do you wanna stop??" I smirk at him, signal towards the studio couch and tell him to bend over. Without hesitation, he does. He has definitely done this before.
Seeing T face down ass up brought a different kind of excitement to me. I slowly tease him and rub my dick up and down his ass. I could tell he was growing impatient when he looked back at me but, as soon as he did, I slipped it in. I see him bite his bottom lip and grab the couch cushion. I started by stroking slow and gently to tease him even more. He's so tight around my dick, it feels so fucking good. Without warning, I hold him by his shoulders and stroke faster and harder. I hear Tyler let out soft deep moans and grunts as I fuck him. I usually last for hours but I don't think I can this time. I notice T jerking his dick and I couldn't help myself. I bust mid-stroke inside of him. I let go of his shoulders and grab his hips. I slowly stroke to make sure I let it all out in him, then I pull it out. I look down to see T finish himself off. I laid next to his trembling body. "Holy shit Rocky, so you are gay." Tyler laughed. That wasn't funny at all to me. I got up and shuffled to put my clothes back on. Once I got dressed, I realized what I had done. I told T that it would never happen again. Surprisingly he handled it well, almost as is he didn't care. I guess he didn't like me as much as I thought. I left the studio alone. Was this all a mistake?

Tyler's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the fuck just happened?! Fuck, why do I always go for the straight dudes that just want to fuck then leave? Having sex with him and him saying it'll never happen again made me lose all interest in him. I thought he was gonna be different from the rest but apparently not. I really need to stop getting my feelings hurt like this. I put my clothes on and sat down to finish editing the song we were working on. I kinda wish he was here to tell me if it sounded ok. I think it's gonna be a while before we see each other again though. That's what they always do...It's okay though, I'm used to it. I just hope our friendship isn't completely ruined. At least we got two songs together before we stop talking. Damn it's crazy to think it only took two songs for things to get that serious. I hope he won't be mad for long. Besides...it's not like he didn't enjoy it.
The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thanks for reading this cursed creation that I started in 2018 and forgot about until this year. I started this as a joke and I never thought anyone would see it but I'm glad my efforts aren't completely going to waste. Again thanks and sorry if I mentally scarred anyone LOL :))