CHAPTER SIX

Serenity Rose POV

Last night was horrible, I've never behaved in such way. I Grew up with a mother who always made sure I was a proper lady. I had never misbehaved. I was always the good girl my mother always wanted me to be. Last night, for the first time I felt like I could unwind and not be so uptight. I wanted to be myself and not be afraid to be apprehended for my actions.

Looking back to last night dad was not angry he was actually pretty surprised.

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

Landon picks himself up smirking and says, "I couldn't have done it without you sissy." Dad and the rest of the boys turn to look at me in disbelief. I immediately look down to my feet, tears falling from my face. "Little love, did you help Landon with his prank?" asks dad. Not willing to lift my head up to meet their disappointing stares I just keep my eyes trained towards my feet and nod my head. "I'm sorry." I whisper. Suddenly I'm raised from the ground and pulled into a tight hug from dad. "Oh love I not mad, Im actually pretty relieved." He says whispering into my ear. He puts me back on my feet, Grinning He says, " I was worried you wouldn't survive well living with these idiots."

"Hey! These idiots can hear you." Greyson pouts.

Dad chuckles and we share the same grin on our faces.

Surprisingly I didn't get grounded last night, though Landon's story is completely different. He pouted and argued and in the end, he ended up with another week added to his punishment.

It was 4:30 in the morning and I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep, disappointed that the call I was told I was going to receive never came through. I waited for hours and nothing.

Sighing I get up from the bed and make my was downstairs. After walking around the house the day before I knew my way around the important parts of the house such as the kitchen. As I make my way down the hall near the kitchen, there is a faint glow surrounding the kitchen doors indicating that someone must be inside the kitchen.

Inside stood Bryson, pulling fruits out of the refrigerator.

Looking up and spotting me near the entrance he says, "Hey what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep", I respond as I make my way towards a stool. He raises an eyebrow up at me "Nightmares?" shaking my head, "No, just couldn't sleep." I say giving him a small smile. Silence between us as he continues to pull out ingredients for what I assume is a shake. Putting some fruit and some healthy powder thing in the blender and blending it together. He pulls out two cups, filling them up he hands me one. "Thank you," he gives me a nod and we drink in silence.

After a few minutes and we both finish our shakes he says, "Come with me." grabbing my hand he leads me down towards the basement, an in door gym. He leads me towards the treadmills and we begin a workout. Thirty minutes go by and I come to a stop. I haven't work out in.... Never. The only place you'll ever see me running to would be towards the fridge. I put my hands on my knees as I gasp for air. I hear Byson turn off his treadmill, he grabs a sweat towel and throws it at me. "Someone needs to start exercising," he chuckles when I throw a glare his way. I should have ran back to my room when I saw the gym.

"HEY GUYS!" yells Dawson as he walks in with Maddox and Jaxon. "Who's ready to get their summer body on," he says in a high pitch voice. I give him the are you crazy look who the heck wakes up this early in the morning intentionally to work out. Walking backwards towards the door I say, "You know what guys i'm actually starting to feel really sleepy." Before I can even get near the door im lifted up and thrown over a shoulder. "No can do little sis." says who I believe was Greyson. Putting me down on the center of the gym, I look around and all the boys are in the gym including dad. Landon was the only one who was sleeping on the floor, spread out like a starfish.

Noticing Landon, Greyson runs up to him and lands on top of him. "Leave me alone." whines Landon.

"The sky's awake so i'm awake, so I have to play." cries Greyson in a small girly voice making me giggle.

Opening one eye Landon says, "Did you just quote Frozen?"

"Okay boys you know the drill." says dad bring us to his attention. The boys start to get on different workout machines. Dad walks up to me and pick me up, "Okay little lady.." he says as he puts me back on the treadmill, "thirty more minutes on here and then you can go back upstairs for a snack, deal?" looking up at him with a smile I said, "Deal."

As soon as I was done I hightailed it out the gym and into the kitching. Inside the kitchen was Mama Lou cooking up a storm with Ms. Lucinda and a few other ladies helping out.

"Hey baby girl, what can I get for you?" asks Mama Lou as I make my way around the island and sit in front of her with a stool. "Can I have a banana please." I say.

"How bout I whip you up some eggs baked in avocado?" she says with a big smile. "Yes please." I respond and fifteen min later a plate was placed in front of me, but before I can reach and grab one the plate was stolen from me.

"Man am I starving." say Landon as he sits next to me. Before he can put his sticky fingers on my food Mama Lou wacks him on the head and takes the plate away from him. "This is for baby girl not you." she says placing the plate back in front of me. Landon scowls at the table then turns to look at me and pouts. "Sharing is caring."

"No its not." I say as I take a big bite. "Rude," he mutters under his breath.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the gym?" I retort. "Aren't you?" he says. I shake my head and mumble "I did my time." as I dig back into my food.

After Landon finished pouting about having to eat oatmeal and we both finished eating. Making our way out the kitchen he looks at me and gave me a mischievous grin. Oh no. Last time he gave me that grin it didn't end well.

"What's the baddest thing you've ever done?" he asked me.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Your lying, every kid has done something bad"

"Nope not me, besides the prank I helped you pull, nothing." he looks at me in shock, stands up and pulls me into a hug. "Oh you poor poor deprived child." he says as he rubs my head. 'I guess you'll be the mini-me to my Dr. Evil the Robin to my Batman, the Donkey to my Shrek, the Piglet to my Pooh." I push him away and look at him as if he were nuts... which he was as he started rubbing the palms of his hand together in an evil way, weido.

"This is gonna be good." he mumbles to himself as he stares into space with the evil look in his eyes. Oh God no I think to myself.

Looking back at me he asks, "You know what a Laxative is?" shaking my head no, he grabs my hand and leads me down the hall and towards the front door. "Where are we going?" I ask. "To get some supplies." he replies as we walk out the front door. He stops abruptly making me crash behind him as he was previously dragging me along. Looking down at me he says, "But first we need a Jeff."