Authors Note: Thursday Dec 03 2020

Hello Everyone,

First I would like to start off by thanking each and every one of you guys for reading my book, and just giving my book some love. I never expected anyone to be interested in this book to be honest. I originally wrote this book as a way to test the waters. I was never really confident about my writing skills, I always doubted myself. I was always second guessing myself. I was always wondering if I was interpreting the emotions right or if I was giving my audience a clear picture of what I wanted them to see. To be honest I never really wanted to write a book like this, it wasn't something I was interested in, but I noticed people like these types of books so I jumped on the wagon. I want to be original and write something original. I'm planning to write a new book, I want to write a new book. I want to write something that makes me excited to write, but I also noticed that this book makes people smile and laugh. In the midst of these hard times, I'm glad that this book is at least making some people forget about what's going on in the word, even if its just for a few minutes. This book is honestly hard to write, as it is something I'm not really interested in, but I'm willing to give it a try. Please give me some time and please be patient with me, as I will be writing a new book as well as trying to write this one. 

Thank you and I wish each and every one of you nothing but the best,

- Shay