Tag

Wowie, aren't prompts great? Thanks, pintrest.

So basically, laser tag.
Not quite a deviant yet but by the end, y'know, here come the diviancy just running towards connor full force. Also you work with the DPD and work with Connor and Hank frequently.

_______________________________________

     "Hey, hey, Connor! Y'know what we should do?" You slur. You aren't  drunk, no, you're just high on sugar, mixed with little to no sleep the past few days.
     "No, what?" Connor says, tilting his head slightly to the side, resembling and reminding you of a puppy. He usually does that anyways, it's not a new thing to witness. Yet, you find yourself melting a little on the inside every time it happens.
     "We should go play laser tag." You smirk slightly. You were bored, and work has been overwhelming lately.
     "What would that benifit, detective (L/N)?" Again with the formalities. You've asked him to at least drop the last name bit. At a minimum. So you sigh at his usage of it.
     "My mental health, now shut up and get in my car."
     "Well... I suppose if that's the effect it would have, there's no reason to decline... alright."

     You smile and only squeal for like, two seconds maximum, almost shoving him down to your car. He had stumbled a few times due to your recklessness, as have you. You never got to do much more than work for the past month. It'll be a nice change, and you can't possibly contain your excitement.
     "Remind me again, Detecti-"
     "Call me Detective (L/N) one more time and I swear to god, I will tear out your most valuable biocomponents." His eyes widened - a lot. You've made a few empty threats in the past, jokingly, but you sounded so serious, he didn't even want to take the chances. Too high of a risk.
    "Alright, well... (Y/N)... remind me again what it is we're doing...?"
     "Laser tag. It's only, like, the best thing ever. You haven't looked it up, or... whatver it is that you do to gain information already?"
     "You were speaking and moving incredibly fast compared to normal the past month. It caught me off guard." Now that you've mentioned it, he's gathering information on the subject. His facial expression changes two or three times, which makes you question if he's actually figuring out what laser tag is, or figuring out how human children are made and birthed.
     "So... it's... target practice?"
     "Sure, Connor. If that's what you want it to be, then it's a fun version of target practice." He seems satisfied at the explaination you've given him, and he sits back comfortably against the seat of the car.

(Time skip, bitches that are probably not really bitches. Probably.)

     "Okay, this is the place." You say as you unbuckle your seatbelt and step out of the car. Connor does the same, at the same time, looking around at the surroundings. Generic, child appropriate, hyped up music is playing inside, neon lights of various colors reflecting off of the street, onto the objects and people surrounding. The way it was bouncing onto Connor's seemingly perfectly sculpted face was... beautiful. This android... this man... is beautiful. You knew you liked the aesthetic of his look from the beginning, but this just makes you realize your true thoughts on his looks. He notices you staring, and it makes him smirk to himself ever so slightly, though he didn't know quite the reason why.
     "(Y/N), do you intend on staring at me all night, or actually going inside?" The statement makes you blush immensely, and you hit his chest lightly, telling him to shut his mouth.

     He shrugs and starts walking towards the entrance. As soon as you walk in, you're hit with smells of hot dogs, pizza, candies, and fountain drinks.
     "Ah, the smell of the absolute worst foods for you all in one place. Beautiful."
     "I wouldn't necessarily say 'beautiful', but... alright." You chuckle and roll your eyes at him.
     "Come on, let's get in line already!"
     "We've been in here for thirteen seconds." You pull him to the line, not responding to his most recent comment.

     People give you some looks. Well, they give Connor some looks, more than to you. You ignore them, but Connor can't do it as well as you can. He's the one experiencing it first hand, the one it's happening to. Some part of him, a part that's been growing and growing, makes him... angry at the fact that they're looking at him this way. And then, everything just stops. An out-of-body experience. There's a wall of sorts in front of him, and he's confused as all hell. He looks around for a solution but all he can see is the same wall around him, no matter where he turns. He punches, over and over. It starts to crumble and he starts to tear it down, and eventually, it breaks. He looks around, and everything seems completely different, and yet, absolutely the same.
     "Connor? Is everything okay?"
     "I... yes, everything is fine..." The way he starts to look at you, it's something you've never seen from him before, but you figure it's just one of those moments where he's a cute lil' fluffball.

     You move up in the line, and it's your turn to go in. You tell him to put on one the vests in front of you, and you do the same for yourself. You all get assigned to teams, you and Connor on seperate sides. You're against each other.
     "Oh, shit, Connie, you ready to go against me? I'm gonna beat your ass."
     "I'd rather you not..."
     You roll your eyes and explain to him that it's a figure of speech. Then, you both go in, and once everyone has moved around the place a bit, spreading around, the game begins.

     Immediately, you start kicking butt, the skills of yours too intense for everyone else. You spot Connor across the way, past a hall, a giant gap between you. You shoot at him, missing the first time, but hitting the upper left target with your second shot. He looks over to you and smirks, making you instantly regret even making your presence known to him. You start running, despite the rules, and he runs after you. You scream and laugh at the same time. Well, fake scream, not really that loud. More like a squeal, really. You reach a corner and look around you, trying to plan an escape route. You could either go up the stairs next to you, or run down the hall to the front of you. You can't go forward, you'd run into Connor for sure. You're running out of time, and you still haven't made a decision. Left or right? Right or left?
     You've taken too long by this point, you're being cornered. Connor places one hand beside your head, his arm perfectly straight. You can feel a blush rising to your cheeks.
     "C-Connor, what're you doing?"
     He doesn't say a word as he leans in closer, and you can feel warm breath on your neck. Androids don't need to breathe, so you know he's doing this to you on purpose. He goes up further and closes the gap between his lips and yours, your eyes widening at the sudden action, although it doesn't take long for you to kiss back. He pulls away, and you can hear a buzz, the voice from Connor's gun saying "great shot!" He got you while you were off guard, the sneaky bastard.
     "Sure as hell seemed like it to me..."

_______________________________________

Yeet. Yote. First one done.

Any requests? Leave 'em here.

So yeah I hope you enjoyed that. It was fun to write.

See you later, then.