The Truth is out

Once they arrived at the hotel, Matt let Jeff take Lexi up the stairs to their room while he spoke to the receptionist to explain that they had a guest with them for the night. The receptionist made a call and said that she was sending a maid up with extra bedding for the girl and handed him a menu in case she required room service. On his way back to the room he was stopped by his ex girlfriend as she pulled him into her hotel room where her boyfriend Adam Copeland was sat on the bed. They were both looking pretty serious, it was a worrying sight to him, he used to love her to death until she went and broke him to pieces so he really didn't want to be alone with them in a room. 

"Before you start Matt, just listen to Amy she has an interesting revelation you really need to hear". Adam was the first to speak, he could tell that Matt was about to explode, he did kinda steal his girl from him so he understood what was going on. 

"Adam's right, I really think you should know the truth". Amy started as she sat next to Adam fidgeting with her hair and biting her bottom lip trying to get the courage to say what she had to. "Earlier I had to talk to the McMahon's about ..... Alexis, Mr McMahon had done a search on her and he knows who her parents are". She looked up at him and bit her lips again as she tried to get herself sorted, she had no idea how he was even going to react to this information she was about to give him. 

"When we first met I was 13, my parents decided to move to North Carolina for a change and then you and I were inseparable it was something that we never wanted to tell anyone.I remember for my 14th birthday we were together at the fun fair then we went back to yours had some beers whilst we watched a movie. It was the first time either of us had drank so we got drunk and we ..... We had sex for the first time, we never told our parents with fears of it tearing us apart." She got up and stood right in front of Matt so she could gauge his reaction to what she was about to say. "You wanted to meet me on your birthday, we had plans to go to the theater to watch the ballet. I couldn't make it though, I had gotten pretty ill and it made me cry that I couldn't make it". Tears were now streaming down her face as she thought back about that year. "I was taken to the hospital because I was so ill for days and that is when i found out I was pregnant.... My Mum found out and she forced us to move away back to Florida, by the time I found out though it was too late to terminate". She took a deep breathe and glanced at her boyfriend whom she had already explained all this to and he had actually accepted it quicker than she thought he would have. 

"So what? You want me to believe Lexi is ours?" Matt voiced as he tried to get his head around all of this information going through his head, this could really change things for both of them if it came out. "Shit Amy, she's went through utter hell and you want me to believe that it's my fault?" He pulled at his hair, this was definitely not what he expected to be hearing today. He didn't let her say anything else he just left the room and picked his stuff up from where he had dropped it. When he got back to the room he put on a smile not knowing if he should tell her just yet not wanting to be putting her hopes up, not until he gets the chance to confirm all of this. He found them sat on one of the beds just chatting away and playing a game of cards, he sat on the edge and just watched them.

"His name was Chad, the one who helped me get into wrestling and the only one who really listened to me, who saw me for who i am". Lexi said as she watched Jeff making his move, they were playing a game they had pretty much made up on their own and he was currently winning which meant she had to tell him pretty much everything about herself. "He's a footballer at the school that i used to attend, i met him when I was being bullied for being a nerd.... This was because I was on the debate team, part of the chess club, singing in the glee club and part of the drama club". She giggled at the looks she was getting from both of them, it probably amazed them that someone so young had so many extracurricular activities. "So i was getting my head bashed into some kids locker when he came to my rescue, just the sight of him was enough to scare off bullies because he was the youngest quarterback. It got back to my parents about the bullying and they assumed it was because of my love of arts, they thought i should be part of the smart teams like the brain teasers and stuff. So I had to start doing more studies and drop my clubs, I ended up joining the cheerleaders so i could get closer to Chad and also because they have an amazing Scholarship program". She ended up dropping her cards as she thought back on her past, it was really hard for her to usually open up to people but she absolutely loved these two guys who were actually listening to her.