Alpha King Goes to the Pack

Kayden P.O.V

I wake up when my beta mind links me

"Hey man you need to get up and ready to go to blood moon pack"

I quickly get off my bed and run to get changed, I don't want to be late if my mate does happen to be in that pack. I'll explain why I am doing this. Most teenage werewolves find their mate when they turn 18, I am nearly turning 19 in 1 month and have yet to find my mate. I am the alpha to the worlds strongest pack and if people know I still haven't found my mate they would begin to see me as weak, which is something I am definitely not.

I have been travelling to every pack and seeing if my mate is amongst them but I have so far been unlucky with the ones we have travelled to. I must have a strong mate to lead beside and not some rogue who will be weak. I get changed into a fitted suit and look in the mirror, I have black hair and a well-built frame with bulging arm muscles for endless hours at the gym, I also am 6 foot 3.

I get into the SUV and make my way to blood moon pack. This is my last pack to get so if she isn't here then she must be a rogue. I would not except that ever since my parents were killed by them.

Nyla P.O.V

My mother kicks me in the chest which gets me up and she starts pacing around my room saying

"Nyla you have to stay up here while the Alpha King is here you are too much of an embarrassment to come down with the others" she also said "If you come down and I see you, you are dead"

I almost was going to cry, would my own mother really kill me? I knew she didn't really like me after what happened with dad but killing her own daughter just because she is embarrassed by me makes me really sad.

I just nod at her and start to get dressed being careful of all my bruises on my body and not to mention the new one on my chest thanks to my dear mother. I decide to wear a simple blue shirt and tracksuit pants. Its the best I can get.

Mother walks up the stairs yet again and reminds me of the same thing that if I don't stay up here she will kill me. She even locks me inside my room just in case I decide to walk out. I hear somebody enter and ask to gather all the female werewolves to see if his mate is here.

Kayden P.O.V

I finally arrive at the last pack I need to check for my mate and I walk inside to be greeted by the alpha. He looks at me scared, so he should I am the most feared wolf in the world. I ask them to gather all their unmated female werewolves and meet me out the back. I walk towards the back area and wait for people to come so I can see if any of them are my mate or not.

As soon as I see people coming I start sniffing the air and seeing if I can smell an intoxicating scent. I get nothing and start worrying about whether or not my mate will be here. After finishing going through all the females I couldn't find my mate anywhere.

I walk up to the alpha and say

"Are these all your females in your pack?"

He looks at me weirdly and says yes, he looks like he is hiding something but I let it go as I am just worried about finding my heir. I walk around their territory hoping to pick up her scent I get nothing. Disappointed is all I feel when that must mean my mate is either a rogue or dead.

Nyla P.O.V

I hear people walking around and I desperately wanted to go and see what was happening but I didn't want to risk it as mother might kill me. I smell the most intoxicating scent and try to find where it is coming from when I see it is leading outside of my door.

I stop and look at the door debating about whether or not I should risk it and see what was happening but I decide not to as I don't want to risk anything. I turn around and go back to my blanket and try to get some more sleep as I guess I may be locked in here for a couple of hours.

Kayden P.O.V

I give up I can't smell anything unless there is something they are trying to hide from me? I have to stay just an extra day and ask them all the questions I have. I mind link my beta and tell him "Luca something is up and I haven't figured out what it is so we are staying an extra day" he immediately responded "Yeah I got the feeling they are hiding something too, I have already booked us a hotel which isn't too far away from here"

Great, watch out Blood Moon Pack I am going to find out what you are hiding from me.

Hey guysssss sorry for the late update but here it is I hoped you enjoyed it and please spread and show this book some love, thank for the 40 reads means a lot to me until next time

Next Chapter - TBA

Yx