Presents for all!, Booping, Annoying Someone, Pink dress, & A golden potato...?

Freddy: Why thank you, there kiddo ^^!

Golden Freddy: *silently munching on the cookies/pizzas* ....

Bonnie: Thanks :3! *was about to munch on the pizza*

Foxy: *peeks out of his Cove, smirking, before running up to Bonnie & took Bonnie's pizza from his hand* Ha ha!

Bonnie: Hey, that's mine! *grunts*

Foxy: *laughs* It's mine now! *munch on the pizza*

Bonnie: Aawww, not fair! *huff & crossed his arms*

Chica: *giggles* Thanks Dearie ^^! Now I can share it with Toy Chica :3! *gives Toy Chica the cookies* :3

Toy Chica: Yay cookies! *noms on the cookies*

Toy Bonnie: *rolls his eyes playfully* Can I have some?

Toy Chica: *has a bunch of cookies on her mouth* Sure ^^! *gives Toy Bonnie some cookies*

Toy Bonnie: *smiles as he tries to stack the pile of cookies on his plate to be a tower*

Toy Freddy: Thank you. But I prefer to have some dougnuts, sorry ^^' *scratch the back of his head*

The Mangle: *grins & grab some slices for pizzas to eat, while giving a few for Endo (their other head)*

Vixen: *grunts with her arms crossed* I don't like this! I want FRESH MEAT! *slams her fists to the table with a pout*

The Mangle: *rolls their eyes in annoyance*

Toy Chica: *mouth-full* Hey, at least they want to give us something good to eat!

Toy Bonnie: Yeah, say thank you at least? *rolls his eyes*

Vixen: *shrugs & walks away*

Toy Goldie: *runs away to hide from the cookies/pizzas* *shaking in fear*

Shadow Freddy, Shadow Bonnie, Shade, & The Phantoms: We can't eat....

Toy Spring Bonnie: *silently took a few of cookies while reading* ....

BB & JJ: Yay! Thank you ^^! *gives you a hug before eat their cookies/pizzas*

Marrionette: *peaks out his box & smiled* Thank you... *takes a slice of pizza & eats it*

Withered Freddy: Thank you ^^!

Withered Chica: *claps her cables "hands"*

Withered Bonnie: Thanks k-kiddo *"smiles" & put the pizza slice on his face*

Withered Foxy: Thank ye, lass/lad :3 *munch on the cookies & share some to Withered Golden Freddy*

Withered Golden Freddy: *blinks in confusion* .... *before putting the cookies on his mouth, that's wide open* ...