Stealing a Hat & Some impressions, Switch-A-Roo & Selfies

Circus Baby: Well that's easy! *walks up to Ennard from behind*

Ennard: *nibbling on a stick of exotic butter* 

Circus Baby: *trying to reached up to Ennard's hat with her tongue sticking out* *in her mind* Come on... Almost... There...

Ennard: *blinked, then swallowed the exotic butter* ....?

Circus Baby: Almost.... Got... It...

Lolbit: Hey CB!

Circus Baby: Woah! *falls bacwards*

Ennard: *looks back, frowns & helped Circus Baby up to her feet*

Lolbit: *snickers & left*

Circus Baby: Ugh... stupid fox... *rubbing her head*

Ennard: *grumbles with a concerned look on his face*

Circus Baby: Huh?

Bonnet: He said "Are you okay?"

Circus Baby: *jumped a bit* Gaah!... Oh... Hi Bonnet *waves nervously*

Bonnet: Hi Circus Baby :3! *waves back* What'cha doin'?

Circus Baby: Ooohhh nothing *twirling her hair with her finger with a nervous grin on her face*

Ennard: You sure?...

Circus Baby: *turns around to look at Ennard* PRETTY sure..... Sike! *snatches Ennard's hat & put it on her head* Now, I am Ennard!

Ennard: *rolls his eyes playfully*

Bonnet: *snickers a bit*

▪▪▪

Foxy: Aye aye lass/lad! *runs to the kitchen* Aye, Chica?

Chica: Hhmm? Yes, Foxy?

Foxy: Mind comin' wit' me fer a minute?

Chica: Okay :3 *turn the oven off as she pull out a cake & put it on the table* *walks out of the kitchen* So, what is it, Foxy?

Foxy: Sit here, lass *tap on one of the chairs on the main room*

Chica: Alright.... *sit down on one of the chairs*

Foxy: *climbs on the stage* *clears his throat* He... He... *takes a deep breath* *tries to sound like a girl* Hi everyone, my name is Chica & I love pizza soo much I want to marry it!

Chica: *laughing a bit as she was covering it with her hands*

Foxy: I cook everything good & delicious, EVEN pizza!

Chica: *burst to laughter, as she was slamming her fist on the table, laughing*

Foxy: I even think That Freddy Fazbutt sucks & We all should vote for Pizza for the main Leader!

Chica: *falls from the chair laughing* Yes! Ha ha ha!

Foxy: *bows* Thank ye, thank ye! I'll be here tonight!

Freddy: *arms crossed* Really?.... Really?

Foxy: *yelps as he jumped a bit* O-Oh, Ahoy thar, C-Cap'n

Freddy: -_-

Foxy: .... I needs t' go now, bye! *ran back to his cove*

Chica: *tries to calm herself down from laughing too much, before walking back to the kitchen, humming softly*

▪▪▪

Toy Spring Bonnie: *flips another page as she reads silently, eyes focused on the book she's reading*

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Rockstar Freaddy: Hey, that's my line, dummy! >:c & I will NOT deposit MY coins to you! *huff*

▪▪▪

Rockstar Foxy: .... Well.... 'tis somethin' new....

Parrot: *looking around it's body, looking at it's tail & tries to catch it* Wrraa!

Rockstar Foxy: Woah thar, buddy! I be gettin'..... di.... dizzy.... *jumps off Rockstar Foxy (The Parrot)'s shoulder & pukes on the ground*

Parrot: *stops chasing it's tail & looked at The Parrot (Rockstar Foxy)'s puke*

Rockstar Foxy: Ugh... me stomach don't feel soo good... *swallowed a bit of his puke* Ugh.... *fell on his puke*

Parrot: *sniffed The Parrot (Rockstar Foxy)'s puke* *shows a expression of disgust* Wrraa Disgusting Wrrraaa!

▪▪▪

Golde Freddy: *frowns as he was still hiding behind Freddy*

Freddy: *chuckles* Well, hope to see you soon!

Withered Bonnie: *"smiles"*

Springtrap: *grabs a chainsaw & turn it on* Come back here, kid~ You forgot your PRIZE!!!! *laughs while holding the chainsaw up*

Lefty: How did he....

Admin: Don't question it :v

Lefty: But...

Admin: I said DONUT question it :T

Lefty: ....

Admin: Sorry fer ti TEAR-ible pun :")

Lefty: *walks away*

Funtime Chica: *in the background* Me no selfie with you ;-;?