Prologue:The friendship's anniversary

After 4 years of friendship,2 young F1 drivers with future priorities of becoming World champions were the only one,who discovered the truth. They found this difficult because of the different countries and long distance friendship,suddenly,they didn't care about it because neither of the didn't want to ruin their friendship forever,but they cared about each other and they want to stay more than friendship,like boyfriends. Suddenly there's little jealousy towards them,Esteban has got a girlfriendship,while Lance hasn't. So,he decided to meet new people from around the world. Lance,a young driver whose parents were rich and Esteban,who has humbled beginnings at hard childhood because he has no friends,lives in caravan for years etc.

Esteban and Lance decide to meet on their own, but before that, their friends, Olivia and Annabella, meet them for their four. At last, a friendship with 4 people is an important thing.

'' Hello, what are you doing? '' Lance enthusiastically greets him and hugs him tightly.

'Hello, I'm fine,you?'' Esteban answered him with a smile.

''I'm fine too. I glad that you smile at me.'' He laughed. But Esteban sees something strange.

''Who are these girls?They're so pretty.'' Esteban admired.

"I want to introduce you,this is Olivia and this is Annabella.They will be our psychologists. Girls,meet Esteban.'' He introduced them.

''Hi girls how are you; I'm glad to meet you with so many people around.'' Esteban gladly meets them.

''Hello to you, Esteban. And we are glad you came. Do you want to go for coffee all together?'' Annabella said.

''Good idea, where do you want to go?'' Lance suggested.

''Starbucks,Goodys,whatever.'' Olivia suggested him.

''Why not?'' Lance and Esteban agreed.

''What about Starbucks?''

''Why not?'' Esteban agreed.

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again

All of them decided to go to the coffee,but Lance gets a perfect idea. What about sitting instead of takeaway?

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I can't stop
No, I can't stop

So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

'' Guys, this table is for 4 people, can we go there? '' Annabella suggested that they all come together.

'' First of all, we order and then we'll see '' Olivia and Esteban agree, but Lance decided to make them the table.

'No, I will order because today is a better day. What will I get you? '

''For me, Frappuccino with a strawberry, you guys? '' Olivia answered.

''Macchiato late,you two?'' Annabella answered too,Esteban and Lance decided to drink Cappuccino.

''Esteban,do you want to drink?'' Lance asked him with a silly question.

''Yeah,we decided to drink some cappuccinos because we want to lose calories''.