Chapter 1:Paris

Yesterday it had a sun, now it will rain in the morning, the only thing forgotten is to take the umbrellas together.Lance has one,but his sister has got it while Esteban offers him to enter his umbrella,Lance agreed with his offer. 

''Come on,it's raining. I had to do something. Can I borrow your umbrella,please? I haven't got a umbrella". Lance suggested him to have Esteban's umbrella,but he didn't refuse his offer on Lance.

"Why are you always at my umbrella? Poor Lance,you looked soaked.Okay,come on,but for last time.Next time,use your umbrella in case of raining,got it?" He assumed it,but Lance frowned.

"All right. Let's go inside."

Before they went inside,they noticed the newspaper with tittle "Looking for home with 1 bedroom,1 living room with kitchen room and 1 WC. If you interested in,contact with us." Lance luckily wants to find home with Esteban,but Esteban thinks of driking coffee instead.

"What was that?" Lance asked curiously while Esteban was looking at the newspaper,but he will wait.

"I want this perfect home for two of us,but first coffee." Esteban's quote made Lance laughed.

"Okay then,monsieur Ocon." Esteban laughed at his best friend's antics.

"And we can eat." They laughed each other.

They were visiting Neighbours to see the view. They decided to sit those chairs which fit 2 young drivers. It's not the first time they visit,but Esteban hangs out with his friends.

"So Esteban,how was the place inside?"

"I came with some of my friends,but unfortunately we are late."

"Oh dear,we are fortunate now. It's 10.30am,Este."

Esteban's eyes was full of suprise while the waiter welcomes them in French.

"Bonjour." The waiter asked them

"Bonjour." Both answered back.

"What can I serve you?" The waiter asked politely while Esteban and Lance smiled at him. Esteban answered back again

"We came for the bruch."

"Really? Oh you're lucky guys,you are always in time. So what can I bring you?" The waiter hold a delivery's note for drinks and foods.

"We would like to each corn fritters,smashed avocado,poached eggs and tomato chutney."

"Okay,but would you prefer with bacon or salmon?"

"With salmon."

"Good. For drinks?"

"We would like to drink fresh orange juice,monsieur."

"All right,before I have to got,Two corn fritters,smashed avocado,poached eggs and tomato chutney with salmon cost 15.50€,two fresh orange juices cost 9.00€. Total:24,50€."

Both suprised the price the waiter said and of course,not bad for a cheap brunch day.

"Mèrci."

"It's my pleasure. Have a nice brunch day."

They were happy about the brunch day. Lance was looking on the phone while Esteban takes picture with 'their' brunch.

"Mmm,it tastes perfectly. Do you like it?"

"Yeah,i appreciate it so much. I would rate 10 out of 10." Lance laughed while he drinks his juice.

"And it's suitable for diets".