Chapter 3:The Reasons

It's morning and the two have slept quietly and beautifully, it's the first time they will eat at their home. Lance is getting up and washing his teeth, showering, combing, dressing and preparing breakfast, while Esteban is making his room and doing the same thing as Lance.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Not bad. What did you make for breakfast?"

"Well, we have it: Chocolate croissants, 2 juices, raspberry pancake and natural tea for relaxation."

"Nice, good appetite."

"Thank you. Does Anabelle send you a message?" Esteban wonders, but Lance shook his head.

"Why did you tell me? I don't know."

"Okay, whatever you say!"

1.5 hours later...

They wait for the girls to come home after housework, but they don't know the way. Anabella never knew they had a home and understood it. Before going to the Formula 1 drivers' house, she watches her cousin meet her mother with a smile.

"Anabella, my sweetie, I have time to see you, your cousin and I decided to have Thibault and his friends come over for coffee at one of Paris's most famous cafes, do you want to come?"

"No, thank you, Mom. Go with your nephew, his friends, and his girlfriend, I'll go out with my friends."

"Interesting, I see you dressed up and put on makeup, are you going somewhere?"

"No, I will go to school, anyway, with a make up removal, because the workouts started before school. I wait for Olivia to go down, but she doesn't pick up her phone, I believe her cellphone battery has dropped. Someone sent me a message: Lance. What he writes:

Don't worry about Olivia because I called her on the phone. Don't leave, wait wherever you are. "

"Who is Lance, a boyfriend? I want to know him."

"He's my friend who comes from Montreal, Canada and lives in Geneva, Switzerland with his parents. Also, he did a lot of fun with Esteban, do you know him?"

"Why not?

"Lance is coming. Hi, Lance, how are you? Do you know my cousin?"

"Hey, Annabelle. Of course, we met at IKEA, remember? Who is she?" Lance kisses Annabelle's cheek and handshaking Gaspard.

"She's my mom, Antoinette. Mum, this is Lance, my Belgian-Canadian friend."

"Nice to meet you, Lance. Long-time to see. My daughter is one of the most excellent students on campus. She wants to become a successful volleyball player. She is Olivia's close friend."

"How do you know Olivia?"

"They met online 2 hours a week, I forced her to study hard and they met via ours. Olivia is a good person, she forced her friends to meet my daughter."

"Where are Olivia's friends?"

"They were studying abroad separately. 3 of her friends were studying in Italy, while 2 of them were studying in New York. My daughter's friends were studying another city like Bordeaux. So, sweetie, I will leave you alone, see you later."

"Lance, where's Esteban? I assumed that you are with him?"

"He returned to his parents' home in Evreux to pay visits, while I'm going out to solve mine and Olivia's French visa problem".

"Okay, Liv where are you? Your phone is out of battery."

"We need to talk, guys. There's a problem."