chapter 4

It was innocent .

A kiss that brought emotions that overwhelmed Avalon badly , yet he wasn't reluctant to give in.

It was the first time that he felt he was drowning, and somehow he wasn't afraid because he still managed to breathe .

The human was taking him deep to depths deeper than those of the sea and Avalon craved it, he wanted it...

"Avalon ?" John whispered , the merman gasped "put me in the water " John did as he was told, carefully placing the gorgeous creature in the pool , he was sad at the loss of contact .

He grinned when he saw Avalon closing his eyes and sighing , his tail moving restlessly and a small smile playing on his lips , "do you like it?" John asked eagerly , the merman opened his eyes and splashed water , hitting John successfully , John scowled but it changed as he saw Avalon laughing .

How can a living creature can be so perfect ? John wondered.

He didn't care that the new pool forced him move furnitures or that Billy was no longer wagging his tail as he used to, all he could think about was Avalon and that was more than enough.

it was the tsunami that brought them together , destruction that left him unharmed and blessed, John never felt so close to god, he was grateful.

"what are you thinking about ? " Avalon's voice snapped John from his thoughts, " god..." Avalon only hummed , he didn't have a clue about what John was talking but he decided to leave it.

"John?"

john gasped as he heard the merman calling him by his name, it sent shivers down his spine.

" y- yes?" John gulped with anticipation to Avalon's next words,

" i'm hungry"

------------------------------

" John... John..."

it felt nice for Avalon to say it, " John..."

after John left the cabin to fish for Avalon, the merman found himself repeating the human's name again and again, unaware of the smile on his lips. a giggle escaped as the image of John's expression when Avalon said his name , flashed in his mind.

Avalon was engrossed with the human, how he would like to kiss him again and feel that odd burning sensation, it was dangerous, he was aware of the feelings he had for John but couldn't stop them .

Avalon sighed , the full moon would be up in a few days, he could feel it, and then... then...

...

-----------------------------

John stared as Avalon ate the fish he brought him, the smell didn't bother him since he was used to it.

"Billy !" He called the dog, silence ... "Billy I brought fish !" He tried again , this time the dog came, John chuckled and threw him a fat fish that the dog consumed immediately .

Suddenly a fish was thrown in front of the dog, Billy and John stared curiously at Avalon , "come " Avalon commanded , John opened his mouth to tell him that Billy only listens to him, however the dog strolled with the fish in his mouth towards the merman, once he was close, Avalon patted him, John was gaping .

Avalon raised his head, staring at John , he felt hesitant with his next words , maybe even shy, "you too..." he said quietly , averting his eyes .

John was stunned by the sight , Avalon was blushing !

He hurried towards him and crouched down, his hand caressing Avalon's soft hair, he leaned and kissed the merman , Avalon was as eager to return the kiss, soon the sweet kiss became passionate and demanding , they both poured all their emotions into that kiss.

Avalon stopped patting Billy , he moaned as John's tongue invaded his mouth , exploring ...

John grinned , he wanted to hear more from the one he was kissing , the one he treasured , the one he... loved ? Yeah loved , maybe it was soon for such emotion to occur but it felt right and he knew that it wasn't on his side only, at least he hoped so...

"I love you " John panted , he didn't care , he just wanted to voice this wonderful feeling that embraced him, he fell hard for a creature that god sent him, love at first sight, and it was all he ever wanted , all he ever needed , he just wished that he could receive at least half of what he was feeling from Avalon ...

And Avalon ? Oh he knew , he knew he was lost , he was in love as well, pretty badly if to had, but he couldn't voice those three words, not yet, because the moon was coming and he knew, he knew he was lost...