chapter 6

"Billy!" John called again , it was the second day to Billy's disappearance and he was worried , it never happened before, where did the dog disappear to?

He sighed and made it's way back to the cabin .

"It's okay I'm sure he'll come back" Avalon tried to cheer him, he placed a soft kiss on John's nose, this action made John more relaxed .

He closed his eyes and leaned forward , capturing Avalon's lips, he sighed into the kiss with relieve , he missed those full lips even though he kissed Avalon almost every single moment , he just couldn't have enough of the merman .

John licked Avalon's lips, asking permission , Avalon giggled and parted his lips, letting John's tongue explore his mouth.

"John ..." Avalon moaned as John bit his lip," so sweet ..." John mumbled and deepened the kiss .

Avalon pulled on John's hair , earning a deep moan, he wanted to touch the human more, to be touched more, however his current shape wouldn't allow that, he'd have to wait, just three days were left before the moon will be full again ...

The thought of the full moon excited him and saddened him at the same time, in three days he will have to face the harsh reality , he needs to plan it carefully ...

Avalon was startled as John licked his earlobe .

"Your quite eager aren't you?" Avalon smiled , John hummed in response .

"Don't worry, soon you'll get what you want..." Avalon said quietly with a sad tone, John didn't hear...

Avalon's eyes held tears that he kept from falling for the sake of both of them , his hands drew John's body to a tight hug, John raised an eyebrow but said nothing as he hugged back his beautiful delicate merman .

If someone said before to John that he'll find his happiness thanks to a tsunami , he would be laughing , what good can come from an event that ruins the lives of many?

However instead of losing his life in the tsunami or the life of someone close to him , he earned life, another soul that it's brightness was so warm and blinding , Avalon was his light.

He didn't know what would become of the both of them , what their future would be , he didn't care as long as it would be with Avalon ...