Night Wing -request-

-Flashback-"Wake up

-Flashback-
"Wake up." Harley pushes Wendy off of the bed, as Wendy wakes with a groan.

"No Harley, Shut up." Wendy shoves Harley and lays back down on the bed.

"It's to early for this."

"But we have stuff to do Wendy."

"Ugh, fine." Wendy rolls out of bed again.

-4 years later-

"Dick." Wendy says in a sing-song voice.

"You want to go down to the-"

"We have to go." Wendy was interrupted by Dick, and in a swift move they were both gone.

As the two arrived wherever Night Wing and Antidote were needed, Wendy got a strange feeling she knew this place.

And then it hit her. Harley and the Joker.

"Why are we here?"

"Oh I'm going to get rid of her, once and for all." Dick seemed determined, which half way frightened the girl.

Dick walked beside of Wendy, searching for someone.

And once he found her, he was beyond pissed. He was so mad he forgot about Wendy, thinking she could fend for herself, even though she didn't know what she was fighting.

In the quick second he turned back around with Harley in a chokehold, Joker was doing the same with the girl that he loved.

"Wendy. Hold on, I'll get you out." Dick moved closer and closer to them, as they moved farther and farther away.

"Dick. Listen to me. If you kill her, I will never, and I mean never, go near you again." Tears prick Wendy's vision.

"But-"

"Just go with it." Batman nods towards him.

By now Wendy is full-on crying, she knew what was coming and sadly enough, Dick didn't.

Joker pressed the knife farther into Wendy's throat, as she dared not to gulp.

"Joker." Dick pleaded, tears filling his waterline as well.

"Don't." Was all Dick managed to squeak out.

Dick didn't dare to blink, he waited more seconds as the tears started to get overwhelming, he blinked. And when he opened his eyes again, Wendy lay peacefully on the ground, neck splattered with a shiny maroon substance, and Joker smiling.

Dick runs towards the girl he loved. His vision was blurry, but he knew where she was. He cradled her, her warm body lay in his lap.

"No. No, no." He placed his hands firmly on the giant slash on her neck, the sticky substance covering his hands.

"It's okay darling, we'll be just fine." Dick was trying to convince himself more than her.

"Hey, Dick come on. She's gone." Batman tried to console the young boy.

Harley walks over to the boy, a look of pity on her face, and tap his shoulder. He whips his head around quickly.

"No!" He scoots away with Wendy still in his arms.

"You did this!" His tears are dripping and mixing with her blood.

"Here." She whispers handing him a white envelope.

Dick wraps a bloody and shaky hand over the top, opening the package.

The package is many pictures of Harley and Wendy, together, happy, and smiling.

One last tear sheds from Dick's face, as he mumbles a,

"Thank you."

•—•
PLEASE READ
God dang this was long. I hope you guys are okay with this, but I went online to find ONE gif of Kyle Spencer and I found like four. So the next couple ones will be him. Sorry. Also I'm publishing EVERY DAY for a while, or at least I'm going to try to.
-Raya💕