Eyes

The girl woke up screaming, her eyes bloodshot and her mouth surrounded by blood, doctors rushed to her aid as her body began shaking rapidly, they didn't know what was happening to the girl but she continued to shake, her skin turning pale white and the skin around her eyes a dark red, until blackness came out of her mouth and eyes, her mouth stretched open as inhumanly as possible and then she screamed, darkness engulfed the room and the blackness grabbed a doctor and chocked the life out of him. The girl rose as sharp claws grew from her back and impaled her, the pulse in her skin stopped and they both fell dead.

Leah clambered through the forest hacking at the leaves with a small homemade machete, she looked behind her and sighed. ''Keep up guys, we're almost at the camp.'' Adam, Ella, Teagan, Jasmine who went by the name of Jaswall, another Jasmine who just went by her own name and Matthew. Leah was the leader as she knew the forest like the back of her hand, in fact, she lived in it for a couple of years as a challenge. The sun went down and the forest was plunged into darkness, the small group of kids all put on their torches as Ella looked around. ''Guys, I-- I think I saw something.'' A pair of white eyes watched them from afar as it had jerky movements. The eyes disappeared and Matthew grabbed Ella's hand and told her to keep walking. 

The hospital was on red alert as the S.W.A.T team had come to aid the frightened doctors, they explained that a girl had choked the life out of a senior doctor by using darkness, at that moment a small energy surge came from within as all electricity went out, eyes appeared from each window and stared at a single person, the man felt uneasy as he looked towards the captain of the swat team. He smiles, ''This life was always the worse.'' He then grabs his pistol and puts it into his mouth, a gunshot fired and brain and blood splattered everywhere. The soldier fell limp on the floor as he died instantly. 

 The kid's torches fell dark and they were all engulfed by the looming presence of evil, Adam looked around and then behind him, he saw a white figure rise into the night and chase him, he fell over and it turned out he had been hallucinating. ''What the bloody hell just happened?!'' Adam shouted as he found himself alone. He stood up and looked around, wondering if the others had left him. He began to wander alone in the dark while the other kids continued towards the camp. Jaswall turned and tried to find Adam. ''Wheres Ad--Sorry, I don't know why I spoke. Everyone is here.'' 

The eyes continued to watch the S.W.A.T soldiers as they entered, they ran through every room until they found where it all started. They breached and found the girl floating in nothingness. Her head span and laughed as her eyes and mouth grew and grew. She continued to laugh as she spoke. ''Behind you.'' S.W.A.T soldiers all turned around at once as ear-piercing screams echoed throughout the hospital. The soldiers all fell limp to the floor as the eyes giggled. They kept laughing and laughing almost like you could hear it as if it was right next to you. As if they were watching you. This is reality reader. The eyes are coming, can you hear it? They will haunt at night and won't stop. Just don't turn around.