Stare,

The eyes continued to stare, watching the children wonder throughout the house, unknowingly, one was walking to their fiery death. The eyes swayed in and out of reality. A light shimmered at the end as one person in the small group felt on edge. She continued to look around, thinking she felt a cold breath on her shoulder as her death beckoned. 

The police were investigating this suicide, whether something paranormal was actually happening in the forest or this was a mental illness grown from years on the police force. They traced his blood and analysed his brain to find out if anything truly was wrong with the 'Suicidal Cop.' They put a sign up of closure notice and abandoned the entire hospital. Hoping nothing would happen again.

As Adam then wondered through the unknown dimension he called out for his friends, he heard a small reply that appeared right behind him, just like it did with you. ''I'm here. Watching your time burn with your real little friends. You can hide your little mind and feel us, sanity slowly breaking with you.''

Leah saw the light ahead as she started to run towards it, the cabin they had all been hoping for, all except one of them ran towards the warm cabin. Jasmine was lost in the woods, she called out to her friends and saw the black mist close upon her. She heard cracking of wood in the distance as a red and orange light glowed faintly in the blackness of the forest. She ran, hoping it was the cabin, but as she arrived it wasn't. It was her worse nightmare coming to 'life.' Her parents screamed as they ran out of the house on fire, their faces with the look of death as they fell to the ground screaming in pain. Her house collapsed and left no remains. 

Leah and her little group reached the main cabin and jumped for joy, they didn't realise Jasmine was gone. Leah then did a head count and raised an eyebrow, she asked ''Wheres Jasmin-- sorry, I don't know why I talked. Jasmines here.'' They all nodded in agreement and they entered the red cabin. Darkness filled the room until the lights scared it away.

Jasmine cried for the life of her parents. She held their ashes in her hands as they reformed, she stood up and wiped the tears away. Her mum and dad stood up and smiled, cheek to cheek until their mouth started to rip, more rows of teeth were shown as blackness came out from both their mouths. They latched onto Jasmine's body and chewed through the flesh. Just like they would to you.

The police left the hospital in pure shock. The S.W.A.T team in their own armoured car. They all watched each other, hairs on end. One of the men spoke ''That was...awful.'' They all nodded in agreement as one put a gun to his mouth and put the gun inside and bit on it. ''Yeah, let's join him.'' His eyes turned to pure white as he shot himself. Blood splattered everywhere and they all joined in, one after one each car drove off the path, leading a blood trail with them. All 23 of the cops that left the hospital, never made it back.

Leah began to explore this cabin as she forgot what it had inside. She came across the mirror that stood tall in one of the master bedrooms. She giggled to herself as she imagined a funny effect, like those at clown houses. She pretended her body was elongated or incredibly short. Then a strong wind pushed her into the mirror and the surroundings of the cabin were no more. Just water, water everywhere. ''Hello.'' Said a voice from behind her. ''I'm Anoriath Homodo Shimada.''

Hello reader, it's me. The voice from behind you. Can you feel your sanity starting to break? You are the product of everything you fear. Can you hear me, creeping up behind you, watching your every move? Can you feel my hand upon your shoulder, that cold shiver up your spine? That's me, its always been me. If you want to survive in that real world of yours. Don't look back.