Turn

''So, let me get this straight. You are from a different universe who saved me from-- a creature that has killed my friends and many others?'' Leah questioned Anoriath as she couldn't piece it together. ''That's correct,'' Anoriath replied as he felt the ground shake and a large, black mass float through the water. Leah felt her vision get hazy as she could feel her mind exploding within, she stumbled around dazed at the guilt of leaving her friends trapped with Eyes. ''I'm sorry Leah, but you are the only capable one of helping right now. I didn't have any choi--'' His speech was cut off when the portals to the other worlds exploded and new ones appeared. These weren't his portals though. White Eyes peered through watching them both as they then all looked towards one singular portal. 

''Guys, where has Leah gone?'' Matthew asked the group. The rest of the group looked at each other before Jaswall looked at him and shrugged, ''I don't know. The last time I saw her she was exploring this cabin.'' She told him and Matthew felt uneasy. He felt his arm and looked at his arm hair. ''Goosebumps..'' He told himself before he climbed down a ladder. ''Well, I'm sure she's safe. She knows this place better than anyone.'' He reassured himself. What none of them noticed is a familiar face peering through the window at them, Jasmine had come to reap a soul. The Eyes had taken her over, gaining more power. 

"So, as I was saying." Anoriath continued talking to Leah, yet his conversation was interrupted with another tremble of the ground. He ran towards the edge of the island that he was standing upon and looked into the water. Eyes appeared to be looking at him and he stumbled back towards Leah, "I've brought you to a dangerous planet..." He warned her as he stood up. "Get back.." As he said that a Titan rose up and out of the water, a species exclusive to this planet. It took the form of many species but copied Anoriath's, the large humanoid smirked as it let out a deafening roar. "Come on then! Give it your all!" Anoriath then charged towards it.

Back at the precinct, the police were informed of the mass suicide and they were all surprised at what could've happened. A moment of silence was given for the fallen members and they all began to look at each other. One police officer who was named Elliot stood up and sighed. "We can't sit here and do nothing, we have to investigate the area for any-- any toxics or something!" The remaining police officers denied his request and they stayed inside, they didn't want to end up like them. Elliot looked at them all in disgust and scoffed. "Suit yourself." And with that he took his pistol and put it inside his mouth, red blood painted the wall behind him as his body fell limp to the floor. The police officers looked around and ran towards him. "What the fuck.." said the police officer cradling him in her arms. "Elliot.. come back to us.." she said as her tears fell to the concrete floor. Elliots Eyes opened with an unnatural white and he grabbed the bloody pistol and put it to her head before the inside of her brain was scattered alongside the floor. Blackness travelled out of Elliot's mouth and the police officers started to shoot him, with no effect. Elliot rose up inches off the floor and started to cling to walls, his head twisting as the police officers ran away. "You won't turn me into you." Said one of the officers before having the same fate as Elliot. A gun to his head and the walls turning red. Elliot chased after the ones who fled and smirked at them. "You're mine now." He said before impaling them all, 14 new dead bodies now rotting in the precinct.

You don't want to end up like them, do you reader. You know we are getting closer to you, looking through that window of yours, waiting for you to see us. Waiting for you so we can make you one of us. Those noises you hear at night is me... Creeping in your house, watching you every step you take in your life. Adam and Jasmine are gone... Soon you will join them... Just don't turn around.