Chapter 1

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Bree~
"Bree get down here, I have something to ask you!"
I heard my mother call me from downstairs.

I ran down and went in the kitchen where she was.

"Yeah?" I asked as she turned to me smiling.

"Honey, can you please go and get me some tomato sauce? I didn't take enough for the recipe."

"Sure." I said before exiting the house only catching a faint "Thanks!" from her.

I took my bike since I don't have my driver license yet and rode it all the way to the nearest grocery store.

I left my bike outside in the bike rack and went inside to buy some tomato sauce.

Once I got it, I went back to the rack only to realize that my bike wasn't there anymore.

"Fuck, I should've locked it!" I cursed under my breath.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?! I guess I'll have to walk ugh.

I sighed loudly and started walking. After a couple minutes a weird guy wearing a hat that was keeping me from seeing his face walked by.

His hand unintentionally touched mine and I got a weird tingly sensation that ran threw my whole body.

"What the hell." I said to myself thinking he wouldn't hear me but unfortunately, he did.

"You felt it?" The stranger said looking up at me.

Wow that guy is the definition of perfection. His hazel eyes are mesmerizing and he have a cute little nose. His lips look so kissable and have the perfect shape. His teeth are pearly white and each of them are in the right spot, his smile would be the death of me.

"Are you ok?" The guy asked me bringing me back to the real world,

well, kind of, since he's still there and I don't think that he's real.

"Oh umh sorry." I said embarrassed since I was staring. I felt my face heating up and I think the guy noticed it because he smirked.

"It's fine babe, see you soon!"
He said winking at me before leaving. I didn't even get the time to ask what he meant by see you soon...

-

I kept thinking about the weird guy I met on the sidewalk all the way until I was home.

I don't know why but I felt like I would see him again. This is really weird...

I got inside my house and gave my mom what she asked for.

"Thank you sweetheart." She said while smiling. I sent her a smile back before muttering a small "no prob" and going back to my room.

-

It was now 11pm and I was starting to get tired so I prepared myself to go to bed.

Once I was done, I went in my mom's room and kissed her forehead goodnight.

I took my cat and went in my room making sure to leave my door slightly open so my cat could get out when she wanted.

I got in my bed and snuggled with my cat making her meow, probably asking me to let her free which I refused.

I slowly started to daze off and soon enough I was in a deep sleep.

-

"Meowww meowww meowww meo..."