Chapter 4

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

-

Bree~
"Are you really in for 2 punishments at once?" He said walking up to me which made me back up and get trapped between him and the door.

He stared at me with such a devil grin that my blood went cold. His eyes that were once this amazing and soft hazel color were now turning a deep shade of crimson.

"N-no I-" I tried to say before I got cut off by his finger resting on my lips.

"Shhh, chill and let me do my job" He said in a deep and low voice.

I instantly relaxed my body giving myself to him which wasn't what I wanted at all.

He got even closer to me and slide his finger from my lips to my jaw. He lightly pushed it which gave me the signal to title my head on the side giving him access to my neck.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear
" Now you'll know not to be a bad girl mate."

His soft lips attached themselves to my sensitive skin. I soon felt a cold hand creeping up under my shirt and I wanted to take it off so bad but I couldn't do anything.

Thank god I putted a bra on when I woke up!

He soon enough found my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I tried to keep myself from moaning but without agreeing, the cries flew out of my mouth and I could feel him smirking against my neck.

His hand harshly took ahold of my left breast making me gasp at his sudden action.

This is my body and I never agreed for this guy to touch it in such a way. I can't move but I just want to make it stop already. He shouldn't be touching me. I'm terrified and I just hope that it's a nightmare and I'll wake up in my bed soon. However I can't help this feeling of... I don't even know what it is. It's like I want to stop him but at the same time I don't. It somehow feels... good.

He started massaging it before bringing his lips to mine. This feeling of electricity ran through my veins as the contact was made. I had the urge to move my head away, however my body didn't seem to be listening and I felt myself kissing back.

His other hand was rubbing my waist before I felt it going down and squeeze my ass. It made me gasp once again and of course he took advantage of that to insert his tongue in my mouth, intertwining it with my own.

Screw me why did I have to put these booty shorts for a pyjama.

He then brought his hand behind my thigh lifting it and getting closer to me if that's even possible.

I jumped attaching my legs to his waist having no clue why I did that.

His hand moved from underneath my thigh to my ass, once again cupping it as the other that was massaging my left breast, went back to my waist tugging at the hem of my shirt.

My hands listened to him without my consent still, and took my shirt off in one swift motion.

He ended the kiss by biting my bottom lip and making eyes contact with me which gave me chills for some odd reason. They were still this shade of crimson but somehow it didn't seem to phase me anymore.

He smirked as my bottom lip pupped up back in place before attacking my jaw with sloppy kisses.

He went back to my sweet spot nibbling on it causing a moan to leave my mouth.

I felt his left hand sliding to my back reaching for the hooks of my bra.

Bree come on you can't let that happen, do something. Move! Nobody ever saw my body and there's no way I can let this guy be the first. I need to move RIGHT NOW!

He unclipped it before sliding one strap of my shoulder and leaving my neck to look at me. He then reached for the second strap.

No no no no no please god give me some power. I can't let him!

Just as he moved the strap, I took back the control of my arms. The left one moved to keep my bra in place and the other one reached for the phased guy's cheek, slapping it as hard as it could.

I started breathing heavily as I realized what I just did. He closed his eyes, his head still turned, before opening them and looking at me.

His eyes were now back to this beautiful hazel color and he somewhat looked sorry.

"M-mate I-I'm so sorry I-I don't know what got into me." He exclaimed looking down in shame and letting go of me before stepping away.

I hooked my bra back in place and took my shirt that was lazily laying on the ground next to me before putting it back on.

I looked at him before a tear slipped of my eye and then turned around unlocking the door and leaving the red room.

I went to the only place I could think of, our room...

I walked in closing the door behind me, not caring about if it was locked or not, and just jumped on the messy bed cuddling in the duvet. I started crying my eyes out thinking of what could've happened.

Soon enough I ran out of tears and my breath started to get slower as my eyelids felt heavy. I let my eyes close feeling a wave of tiredness taking over my body, drowning me in the darkness of my mind.

-

Hey y'all, I'm so sorry for the wait. I'll try to update more frequently but I got a major writer block plus I got ill so I really couldn't update, I'm truly sorry.

Anyways, I hope y'all liked this chapter and don't forget to leave a star and a comment for more!

Also THX SOOO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS THATS CRAZY!!!
I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AHHH!

Let's get to 20 votes and 15 comments for next chapter!!!
^^^
I know you guys can do it!

Much love ~J