Anti-Spider Protection Vehicle

Great news! After many hours of hard work I can happily say that the spider problem has now been solved. I would like to introduce: The Anti-Spider Protection Vehicle or A.S.P.V.for short.

The A.S.P.V. has been specially designed to allow the otter inside to concentrate on important attic missions (and talk to Santa), without having to worry about spiders. It features a clear ‘anti spider’ message on the side and it’s very hard for them to get in. I have also added Glowsticks because, as everyone knows, spiders hate Glowsticks.

Unfortunately, the A.S.P.V. is only big enough to carry one otter, and there is no room for best friends. This means Teddy won’t fit. He was a little upset at first, but has promised to be brave, and he is happy that I will be safe from the spiders. I said I’d give him some extra spider training, so things should be fine.

Finally, I want to point out that that the A.S.P.V. is not just confined to attic missions. If you are really scared of spiders, the A.S.P.V. could make everyday life around the house much easier. You can even take a trip to the local shop, park or Post Office, safe inside your A.S.P.V. I know this works because I took mine to the post office. This was frustrating for Otter Keeper, but everyone else was very interested and talked to me lots. If you’d like to build your own A.S.P.V., just ask me, Teddy, or Giraffe for details.