with every meeting i fell more and more in love with him.

crazy enough i knew he felt the same way.

when i furiously attempted to solve a problem, he would not so secretly peek at me.

it's okay because i did the same thing.

the sun always caught his eyes like tinny twinkling stars.

at any time of day he would tutor me.

it was 1:34 am, the day before winter finals. with a single call he appeared in front of my dorm room. the young science major tried to act cool, however his huffing and puffing and sweat dripped face revealed exactly just how quickly he ran.

eventually our meetings weren't just limited to when i desperately needed tutoring.

it was everyday we were meeting each other. from early bird coffee to sharing dumb jokes each other, we became close.

it was two days after christmas.

i was immensely missing him. his low laugh. the way poetry escaped from his lips like air. even if he knew something bothering me, he would say,

"please tell me when you are ready."

i stared at the glowing fireplace with sadness escaping to my eyes. i hugged my knees into myself as each lick of fire danced with one another.

then i heard a tap at the front door. i shuffled to the door, it had begun to snow.

i opened the door.

there he was, shivering from the harsh winter. his eyes bright just like the hopes and dreams we both shared. the flakes of snow melted slowly on his skin.

"Listen. . ."

i held my breath as i waited for him to continue.

"i think i like you."