ch1. losing everything

Linnett's POV

I wake up in the arms of my wonderful mate. He holds me tight in his arms. I smile. I love him so much.

I turn around to face him. I look at his perfect face. This man changed my life, but in a good way. I was just some ordinary wolf, an Omega.

I know an Omega and an Alpha. Omega's are the weakest kind of wolf and the Alpha is the strongest. But he didn't care.

Everybody hated him at first for having an Omega mate over the pack but he said "If you don't agree with it you can leave the pack. I love my mate with all my heart and if I had to choose I would rather quit being your Alpha then leave the love of my life" It was so romantic!

I was like "you don't have to do this all for me" but he wanted to. Later they all began to accept me and I became a role model for all the Omegas.

I kiss my prince charming goodmorning. He opens his eyes slowly. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty" I joke and giggle a little bit.

He smiles at me. "Goodmorning beautiful" He says. He gives me one peck on the lips and gets up. We both go to the bathroom and brush teeth together.

He stands behind me and embraces me with one arm on my waist while he looks at me in the mirror. After brushing teeth we go take a shower and change.

When we are done we walk downstairs to the kitchen. "What are we going to eat as breakfast today, darling" He says with his morning voice that I can't get enough of.

"Pancakes" I say and give him one peck on the lips. We make together the pancakes. It's around 11 o'clock in the morning that means that the children are awake.

Speaking of the devil, there they are. "PANCAKES!" They scream in excitement. "Goodmorning Kiddo" Melville says to Drake.

Drake is our oldest son. He is 9 years old. Then we have Jason, he is 7 years old, The twins Max and Mike, they are 6 years old, Then Mia, she is also 6 years old and then Mandy, She is 5 years old.

He greets all the boys. Then my little princess walks into the kitchen. "Goodmorning" she says. "Goodmorning Pumpkin" Melville says.

He always calls Mia Pumpkin and it's the sweatest thing ever. "Where is Baby Boo?" Drake asks.

They all call their little sister Baby Boo and it's the cutest! "She didn't wake up yet" Mia says. "Well, too bad for her because the pancakes are done and if she waits too long then there might be nothing left over" I say and put the pancakes on the table.

And yepp I can hear her running down the stairs. She greets everybody goodmorning. Melville picks our little miracle up. "Goodmorning Cutie Pie" He says and kisses her all over her face.

She giggles. My other babies don't like it anymore if we, for example, give them a kiss on the cheek.

Everybody grabs a pancake and eat like they never get food. Even Melville. He sometimes is a kid by himself. I shake my head at him while he looks back innocent at me.

He has spilled his syrup all over his shirt. I don't even know if I will get that stain out of his shirt. This is supposed to be a grown up man? I doubt that.

Even when he is annoying sometimes, I still love him though. I smile at my beautiful family. That likes to spill all the syrup all over their clothes..

~*~

I'm done with the chores and decided to relax and watch some tv. I sit on my comfy couch with a blanket on and a chips bag in my hand.