ch3. Melville is that you?!

Linnett's POV

I push myself away from him. He sits up and wraps his arm around me to pull me back. "Why would you move away from me darling?" He says.

I try to get his arm off me but he is too strong. "Because I don't want to cuddle with the one who killed my mate!" I say angry.

I feel tears coming up but I wipe them away. He pulls me even closer and strokes my hair. "Still angry about that?" He says. Yes I'm still angry! He killed my mate!

"Why can't you just forget about that loser" He says annoyed and.. jealous? "He isn't a loser! You are!" I say angry at him.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asks casually ignoring my comment. My stomach betrays me and starts to grumble.

I cross stubborn my arms. He stares at me. "Well?" He says. My stomach grumbles again. I'm so hungry.

"Yes" I say in a quick whisper. "What?" He says with a smirk. "Yes" I mumble. "Okay sweetheart" He says and walks out of his room.

I follow him. We walk towards the kitchen. I sit down at the kitchen table. "So what do you want to eat?" He asks.

"An Omelet" I say. That's what Melville used to make for me.. And it's also my favorite breakfast. "Okay Snuggle pie" He says and opens the fridge.

"Snuggle pie?" I say confused. "Yes my new nickname for you. Because when you're as sleep you snuggle at me" He says.

"Oh" I say soft and blush. Do I really snuggle at him in my sleep? Soon he's finally done. "Bon appétit my beautiful Snuggle pie" He says.

I hate that nickname. I pull the plate out of his hands and start eating like my life depends on it. He chuckles.

"What" I say with mouth full. "Nothing you're just so cute" He says. "I'm not cute" I pout. "Yes you are" He says.

I ignore his presence. I have to admit he is a really good cook. "Does it taste good?" He asks. I nod. "I'm glad you like it" He says.

He keeps staring at me what makes me uncomfortable. He didn't even touch his food yet. "Can you stop staring at me?" I complain.

"No" He says. I roll my eyes and try to ignore his stare. Then an other male wolf walks in. "Goodmorning Alpha" He says.

"This is my beta Marcellus, marcellus this is your new Luna Linnett" Gennadi says. "It's a pleasure to meet you Luna Linnett" He says and bows.

"He will take my place for when I'm gone. In about a few minutes my gamma Dario will arrive and from now on he will watch you" Gennadi says.

"I'll have to leave now but first I'm going to tell you the rules" He says with a serious tone. I gulp. That means no good.

"Rule number one, don't try to escape, even if you wanted you can't escape, there are guads everywhere. Everytime you try to escape you will get a punishment. Rule number two, don't try to commit suicide. Selfharm is also forbidden. This one will be hard because you lost your mate but believe me when I tell you the consequences will be bad" He said mate with so much disgust.

"Rule number three, don't talk about or mention your former mate" He says. Why does he care if I talk about my mate or not? "Rule number four, you will always show respect to me, the smallest disrespect or contradiction will be punished. And last but not least rule number five, you will always do as I tell you, always. Got it?" Gennadi says.

I nod. "Good" He says and gets up. "See you later pumpkin" He says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then he leaves with his Beta. I wipe my cheek. Gross.