October 31st, 2017

Day Of Holloween

"Ok! Is that everthing? The camera? The pumkins?" Jack said as he looked at the place he had set up for the Holloween Special. "Yup" Chase said. "Alright!

They began recording, Jack being the loud mouth he is in that echoy room made his voice bounce a bit.

Not even 20 seconds into the video, Sean started to feel dizzy, then heard a voice, "Don't cha worry lad! I'll take care of ya". That was Jameson.

Sean's clothing changed, from modern to Silent movie style. "That must be him." Chase said in a whisper as he looked though the camera, Strangly enough there was already a fliter on it, like how Anti has one when he's being recorded.. And after everytime he speaks a card appears showing what he said. Looks like Robin wont need to edit this!9

Everythingwent smooth, Jameson acted out like he didnt know when or where he was. Until Jameson accidently cut himslef probably trying to trim off a litte off the pumkin for some reason.

JJ began to glitch out... "The hell?" Marvin asked. The Egos looked at Anti "What? I didn't anyt̶̩̪͉̩̊̍̀̚i̴̡̡̡̭̱̼̝̳̠̣̙̖̺̙̥̇͊̾͂͐̎̈́͛́̉̕͠ng̶͔̹͔̍̑͛!" he said beging to glitch out

"H̵̨̢̡̡̛̯̭͉̳̼͈͉͓̣͎̫̤̍͗̀͂́́̋̽̆̀͘e̷̡̘̼͚̜͎̲̮̦͍͉͚͍͚͇̦̿̚ͅL̴̡̢͕̒͆̊̒̀̇͂̋̅͂͑̈̄̈́́p̵͚̤͕̫̯̯̰̎̍̑̍̏̅̒̔̑̎̚͘͝?̷̨̧͉̫̣̠̝͇̟̱́̈̂̀̍͆̐̏͗̓̒̂̈́͘̕!̶̨̦̲̞̝̜̰̦͎͖̮͔̝̰̦̺͕̝̊͋́¡̸̢̛̪͉̱̖͉̬̹͚̗͇̆̉͆́̓̈́̔̏͛́͒͛͛̑̚͘͝͠?̵̡̛̮̞͔̤̹̩͇̤̯̜͋̿͝ " JJ tryed to say but came out as only croupt. The egos looked through the cramra to see that it said on the cards "Watching, Still Here, Always" (Puppets does not exist in this AU.)

The cramra stopped rolling as JJ split into two entitys; Sean and JJ. They fell off the chair

"Ow, the fuck happened?? It never hurt when I made any other egos." The Egos ran to them, JJ being unconscious. "Jack, Are you alright?!" Jackaboy man exclaimed "Yeah? but ow that hurt a lot" Sean said as looking at the new ego, on the floor, As Chase and Marvin picked him up, Henrik guideing them to his operation room, as Anti helped Sean up.

"Seriously what the fuck happened?"

----------------------

EEEEEE I HAVE MOTIVATION!! ONLY TO WRITE THIS BOOK THO--