Chapter 3

"Vhat happend? I dont know.." Henrik said while comeing out of his operation room. "Veres Jack?" He asked "Hes checking the footage i think" Jackaboy man replied

"Anti what the FUCK did you do?!" Jack screamed while comeing into the room "W̶̻̐ͅh̶̼̏ÿ̷̨̦́ ̸͕͙͆d̸͖́o̵̫̽̽ ̷̭̎y̴̗͛͝ö̶̤́̉ṵ̷͑ͅ ̶̫̋a̸͍̫̐͋l̵͎̈́w̶̩̔a̴̝̽y̷͓̹̍s̴̙̲̀ ̴̝͎͊a̶̡̦̒̂s̸̡͆̀s̴͎̔̑u̵̠͘͠ͅm̴̟͆̂é̷̥̈ ̸̹͚̽t̶̳́̒ḧ̶̞́̈́a̸̲̠͒t̷̳̑͑ ̷̨̡̍í̴͔t̵̙͗͝ͅ ̴͙̃̕ẇ̴̗ä̴̗̲́͗s̸̼͒̕ ̵̦͉͆̊m̵̗͊ĕ̶̡?̶̟̓͌!̵̫͋͊?̸͔͙́̓" He said glitching out. "Because your the one that could do that?" Marvin said  "S̸h̸u̴t̷ ̵u̸p̸!̵ ̷W̸h̷y̵ ̸w̵o̴u̷l̷d̷ ̴I̸ ̶e̵v̷e̶n̷ ̷d̴o̶ ̸i̶t̷?̵!̶" Anti exclaimed "Because you said 'Its my day?'" Chase said.

Sean sighed "hows JJ?" "Hes fine, his vitals are good.. Although I stand up for Anti, that vlitch out vas to big to be Antis so.."

"Ok then who would have done it?" Sean said "It wouldn't be any of you guys since the only one that could do that was Anti, and Henrik said that he couldnt have done that.."

"And i dont think it would have been Marks Egos..." Anti said

"Then.. Who?" The Egos thought of all possible ways.. "I dont know who is behind this, but i veed to tend to my patient." Henrik said while going back into his operation room. "I think we should sleep on it.."

"Who? its us. Were the unoticed ones.. We should be noticed..... Ţ̶̫̮͇͓̙̠̣̜̫̾̃͌̒̀͂͆͛̈͑̽̕H̵̥̜̹̙͍̗̬̽̅̑̓̄̃͆̋̒͒̎͒͘Ḝ̴͓̠̞̠̙̩͂͜Ȳ̵̢̯̝͈̣͚̗͊ ̶̛̼̫̱̠̬̬̜̬̠̌̉͒̈́̔̀̔̓͗͆̀̆̌͘M̶̢̠͖͍͓̦̭͙̲̺̣̬̜̹̤͗͆̓̈́̆͆́̓̈̓͂͘͠Ä̴͈͖͔̱̇̐͆̂̽D̴̻̦̻͇̤̳͓̍̀͊̃͆̀̎̈́͛̑̕E̶̝̻̐͛̏̃̔̀̿̊̉͑̿͝ ̵̧̘̙͍͕̥͉͛̍̈́́̏̂̊̕͠͝ͅŲ̷̦̘̫̯͆͊͒̆̄́̄̃̆̆̈̾͘̕͝S̷̢͉̙͓̪͚͔͊͆̌̏̾̓̃͝͠͝,̷̮̼͎̖̥̐̅̍͒́̔̔̇͆̌̈́̕ ̵̨̧̼̮͔̪͇̲̝͔͔͔̗̮̋͌̽ͅḒ̷̨̨̼̰̻́́͗ͅȌ̸̡̜̎S̸̯̘̰̔̈͋̓̒̾́̀̓̊͠Ņ̵̢̡̨̛̳̦̣̹͈̮̺͙̭̥̬͗͋̃́̔͑̍́̓́̓͒̀T̶̛̯͉̗̮̘͚̪͎̽̀̆̌̃̀ ̶̛̙͉̱̪̩̪̟͉͚̹̆̏̿̉͋͂̃̏͌̔̕͜͝͝J̷͇̮͈͇̱͕̻̐̽͋̉͝͝Ȧ̶̪͉͛̊͂͌́̽́́̏̓̋̿̚C̴̱̥̫͖̰̦̝͉̦̖̝̣͕̐̀̾́́̊ͅḰ̶͈ ̶̫̫̠̭͚̠̠̥̯̎̾͝Č̸̡̥̩̯̤͎̠͉̳̫͉̪̱̱̺̓͛͗͊̐̌̓̍́̇͘A̴̧͒̐́̉̐̀͋̓͝͝͠͝R̴̨̨͔̙̪͎̭̗͋̊̾̂͌̎̉̾̄ͅĖ̷͈̘̭͇̥̌̈́͌̃̄̾̎̎͝͠ ̴͙̭̥̪̯̩͎̦̤͍̝̗̜̋̃͜A̷̧̨͉̮̪̜̠̥͐̍͌̽̓͒̒̎̈́̄͝B̸̨̡͚͔͍̮͕͔̲͙̓Ö̴̢̩̳̥̤̠͎̩́͐Ų̸͍̘̯͙̤͙̝̠̞̳̙̖̪̻͆̓̉T̴̨͎̼̙̣̻̣̻̟̖͎͚͛͛̌̈́͛̃́̿̂̚͝ͅ ̵̛̞͍̰̬͓͈̘̘̜͖͇̥̈́͛͒̌͛̍̃̒̊͜͝T̵̡̨̫̻͇̜͕̱͓̥͍̺͆́̐̋̑̓H̸͎̠̮̪̥̺̋̑̈́E̶̤̽͌̍̂͌̿M̵̛̛͇͚̜̜̺̦̱̓̈̑͆̊̿̒̓̑ͅ?̴̛͉̬͎͚̥͚͈͎͔̤̪́̒͑̈͒̕ͅ!̸̧̱̪̜̬͊̑̑̋̄̈́̓̀́̐͛̚̕͜͝?̴̥̾̋̍"

Jack woke up in a suddden jolt "what the fuck..." he whisperd.. 'they?' who the fuck is they?? Sean asked myslef this queston a couple of times before going back to sleep..

"JUST NOTICE US"

He woke up again "Fuck... ugh its probaly just the after math makeing a new ego.. nightmares.. great.." He looked at his clock 2:09 AM "Jesus.. " he said while laying down, unable to get back to sleep. 'They.. who is they... was.. was that who corrupted JJ?' he thought of who they would be.

'noticed?'

'who would want to be noticed..?'

-----------------

OH MY GAWD ITS A MIRACLE A DOUBLE UPLOAD

DONT WAKE ME UP FROM THIS DREAM