Chapter Twenty Four

~Surprise~

Yoongi's POV

He wasn't joking when he said he would be picking me up. Humorously, he decided it would be a 'good idea' to come 10 minutes earlier than usual and literally drag me out of bed and yell at me to hurry up. He acted as if nothing has happened between us and it really pissed me off.

He's never hurried me as much as that, actually threatening me that he will come into the bathroom whilst I'm getting ready if I don't hurry up.

We are now both in the car, an awkward silence as I sat in the back, my head leant against my hand.

"Sorry, we have a new director and I was specifically told to get there on time and whenever I wake you up or turn up to your apartment, you take around 30 minutes to actually get ready." I role my eyes.

"Why do we have a new director? I liked him."

"You don't even know his name, Yoongi." I nod with approval, knowing he can't even see me.

"Anyway, ever since the modelling incident, he has been in a lot of trouble for letting us 'run wild' in our outfits instead of our 'secret identities' which isn't actually true for you." I roll my eyes, knowing that my actual 'secret identity' is revealed when I do the modelling.

"Anyway we are here. You will get dressed as a girl and show our new director how 'good' of a model you are. Don't worry I'll be there with you." I groan, annoyed at the way he empathised 'good'.

I quickly got out of the car myself, wanting to avoid the awkward moment when Tae usually opens the door for me.

We rush in, not even bidding farewell when we storm roughly into our dressing rooms.

"Hey Yoongi, your here early." I nod, a little out of breath.

"Tell Kim Taehyung that, he fucking dragged me out of bed and it really hurt." I exaggerate, rubbing the nape of my neck. Jackson sighs, patting my back whilst guiding me over to the chair.

"Well there is a new director today." Jackson chimes, looking through the clothes rack. I mentally roll my eyes, worried that he will see me do it in large mirror in front of me.

"Why do you think I was dragged all the way here so early Jackson?" I groan at him, obviously annoyed.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..." He murmured

"I actually woke up on the floor due to someone dragging me off the bed." I continue as Jackson starts to try and match clothes together.

"Anyway, grouchy ass you need to look representable and, I guess a girl. And don't answer back at me!" I chuckle under my breath a little, earning a small smile from Jackson.

"So you we are telling the new director that your actually a boy after you model with Taehyung so show off how much of a 'good' model you are." I scoff.

"Why is everyone emphasising 'good' whenever they talk about me being a model?" Jackson just laughs at me as I slouch down in my chair.

"Anyway, are you still living with Tae?" He shakes his head.

"Nope, I kind of got kicked out by the landlord because Taehyung would have to pay more if I carry on living there and Tae kept telling him he would pay but for some reason, the landlord refused it. I think the landlord said something like 'I've given you enough time already!'" Jackson exclaims, making me twist around in my chair to face Jackson.

"So what, now your homeless? Stay with me! My apartment is small and the landlords are really nice to me! And they are actually kind of Tae's parents-"

"Yoongi it's fine!" Jackson quickly waves both hands in the air at me. "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not homeless. Luckily, I got my pay check just before I was kicked out." I let out an 'ah' noise as I slowly turn back around to the mirror.

"Did you have a job before this Yoongi?" I nod to him as he lays the matched clothes across the sofa before he takes the wig out of its box.

"I worked in a cafe, but they ended up firing me because my school clothes are shit so they thought I didn't look 'representable' enough. I just never had the time to go back home to change." Jackson hums, placing the wig on a wig stand whilst holding up the outfit.

"Right, get changed and be quick." I nod, taking the clothes and walking over to the dressing rooms.

-owo-

"Hurry the fuck up Yoongi!" I nod whilst stumbling behind the man who's hand is locked tight around my wrist.

Taehyung.

He picked me up after I got dressed, now hastily running towards the studio. We are a little late but not too late.

We ran into the studio, my cute, floral dress flowing behind me. We thankfully come to a holt, Taehyung still pulling on me whilst I grip my knees tightly from running.

"Come on! She's right there!" I don't see why he is so excited to see our new director, he's probably just trying to make a good impression.

We make our way over to the director, my head still looking down with my shoulders drooped from exhaustion.

"Hello, I'm Taehyung." I listen to Taehyung start to make a conversation.

"Ah it's nice to meet you both. Dear are you okay? You look tired."

Fucking hell...

"You little slut! Get the fuck out of my house!"

That voice..

"Why does this have to happen to me?!"

It's so familiar yet...

"Yoongi, why?!"

I've heard it..

"Stay away from me..."

In so many ways..

"Yoongs~"

I snap out of my little hallucination and look up to the director, smiling with stinging tears rolling down my cheeks.

I immediately stop smiling as I look at the person in front of me, my small eyes widening at the horrifying sight.

"M-mom..."

————————————————————

A/n
Duh duh DUUHHHH!!
Please pay a lot of attention to the story as well because there will be more drama and shit that will be happening because of certain things I have mentioned in different chapters.

Anyways, I hope you guys kind of understand the small flashback at the end of the story!

And sorry for the long talk with Jackson I just didn't want this chapter to be super short.

Also, thanks so much for 7k+ readers and 50+ followers! It means so much to me!

Have a great morning/day/evening/night~! ❤️❤️