Chapter Forty Six

~Shuffling~

"You two finally did it?" Jin smirks proudly before happily drinking his Starbucks coffee. The chocolate haired boy roles his eyes, lifting up off the couch to make a drink of water.

The two teachers were sitting comfortably in the staff room, chattering amongst themselves until the subject of Jin fucking Namjoon somehow came up making Taehyung cringe as Jin would tell him every detail.

"What do you mean, 'finally'? You and Yoongi haven't fucked yet so you can't say much." Taehyung nearly chokes on his water in embarrassment as his face goes red, quickly trying to think up some kind of excuse.

"W-well you two got together before Yoongi and I." He murmurs under his breath, shyly taking another swig of his water as he turns towards the counter so he is away from Jin. He has to admit, Taehyung has been thinking of when they were going to do it. But he has just been too frightened what will happen if they do.

Maybe Yoongi won't like it?

Maybe Yoongi won't even want it?

Maybe Yoongi will only feel pain, not pleasure?

Maybe Yoongi's virgin ass can't take Taehyung's big ass di-

"Tae? You okay?" The chocolate haired boy looks up to the older, frantically nodding his head as his thoughts are stopped in their tracks. The older places a hand on his shoulder, looking at him worriedly.

"Did you..."

Jin starts off, leaning slowly into the younger's ear.

"Just have wet thoughts?" He whispers coldly onto his ear, voice full of curiosity. Taehyung jumps back in embarrassment as the other just smirks at him, hands in his front pockets at he looks at Tae with expectation.

"O-of course not.. well you kind of interrupted them.." He murmurs softly before Jin wraps his arm over his shoulder friendly, pulling him closer and chuckling loudly as he opens the staff room door.

"I'm only kidding with you Tae! Don't want to be having a boner in class do you?" They stumble down the corridor as Taehyung slaps Jin's shoulder jokingly, breaking into a hearty laugh.

-owo-

The taller yawns, opening his door quietly as it was quite late for him to get home. He steps in, smiling a little as he spots a certain raven haired boy head down on the small desk, research papers sitting in front of him as his eyelashes brush against his cheeks.

Taehyung chuckles, fully stepping in before locking the door as quietly as possible, although that didn't help as the petite boy raises his head up from the desk as his gaze turns over to Taehyung. He gives the older a tired eye smile as he gets up from his chair before waddling over to Taehyung, collapsing into his arms.

Taehyung chuckles at his cuteness and strokes his hair softly and soothingly as the boy sinks into his touch.

"I'm so hungry.." The young boy whines, making the other look at him with sorrow in his eyes.

"Is that why you hugged me?" The small boy pouts and pulls away, hesitantly nodding his head which was pretty obvious that he was lying as he covered his face by looking at the ground. The taller smirks and walks further in, leading Yoongi to the sofa before walking into the kitchen.

"I'll make us something quick so we can watch a movie, is that all right, baby?" He saw how Yoongi's hair ruffled over the sofa, indicating that he was nodding softly as he reached for the remote.