Chapter 2: Pegasus' Host

(I don't own Highschool DXD. I only own my OCs)

The sun shined brightly as a new day commenced. Today was Friday. Today was also the day that Shinji would start school. But, he wasn't feeling good due to yesterday's incident. After he found the strength to get up, he got ready for school. He washed his face, put some nice clothes on and took off. On his way to school, he saw a group of students. In the center was a brown haired boy with brown eyes. Surrounding him were a plethora of girls and a blond haired boy. Well, not plethora, specifically, there were 9 of them. A red haired one with blue eyes, a black haired one with violet eyes, three blond haired ones, one with blue eyes, one with red eyes and one with green eyes, a blue haired one with hazel eyes, two white haired ones, the short with hazel eyes and the tall with green eyes. The tall one wore a buisness suit.There was also an orange haired one with purple eyes. 'Something seems off about them...Nah, it must be due to the lack of sleep' Shinji thought as he stared at the group.

It seemed like half an hour before they arrived at the school. Shinji went inside as he headed to the principal's office. He knocked on the door and a voice told him to come in.  As he opened the door, he glanced at the principal and a black haired female with violet eyes and glasses. "Wellcome, you must be Itou Shinji! It's a pleasure to meet you" the pincipal said overjoyed as he stood up from his chair and gave a handshake with Shinji. "Now, could you please tell me why you didn't come yesterday? I was worried something happened" he said looking at Shinji. For a brief moment, the image of the shot heretic appeared in Shinji's mind, haunting him. But, he was able to brush it off and answered the principal's question. "No, nothing happened sir, I just lost my taxi and when I arrived at the school the gates had already closed" Shinji answered half-lying to the principal, since he did miss the school in order to register himself and something did happen.
"Well, anyway, miss Stiri, could you please accompany mister Itou to his class?" the principal said as he shifted his gaze at the black haired girl with violet eyes. "Of course, sir...Please follow me Itou" she said as she walked out of the room and I followed. As we were walkind down the hallway, she told me that the teacher would assign someone to give me a tour around the campus. After a few seconds of walking, we reached our destination. Class 1-b. I gulped. I was actually kinda scared. In my old school, boys would pick on me and girls would gossip about me because of my shyness and introvert nature. Although I have grown out of it, it still exists. I have to man up. What's the worst that could go wrong, right? I then knocked on the door and the teacher came out. "Ah, you must be Itou Shinji, please come in and introduce yourself" he said with a smile. "Okay" I said entering the classroom with the teacher as he coughed to attract everyone's attention. "Okay class, today we have a new student joining us" the teacher said as he showed me to the class. Let's get this over with.... "Good morning. My name is Shinji Itou. I'm pleased to meet all of you" I said with a hint of indifference. "Alright, Shinji, you can sit behind Phenex Ravel and also, Miss Phenex, could you please give  Shinji  a tour" he said as the girl named Ravel answered positively and raised her hand to indicate her location. I then stared at her. She had long blonde hair tied into twintails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons keeping them in place. The front of her hair has several bangs hanging over her forehead, with a V-shaped fringe hanging over the bridge of her nose. She looked so beautiful that I started to blush. I walked towards my seat. I overheard some girls saying that I am cute, but I didn't really care. I was engrossed at the person in front of me. Ravel Phenex. Something felt wrong, but i didn't really care about it, so I concetrated to the lesson. After the lesson ended, it was time for Ravel to give a tour. 'I have to find a way to activate my Relic.' i thought as I started  to daydream. "Hey, Hey,...HEY! Can you hear me?" said a voice that sounded familiar. As I turned around to see Ravel with an annoyed look. " I have to give you a tour, right?" she said as she stared at me. "I am very sorry" I said as I quickly got up. I was a bit taller than her. "Alright, let's go!" she said as I followed her. We went through the whole campus and i was actually surprised with how much the school has to offer. Ravel and I talked for a bit as we were walking around.  After our tour, we returned to our class and the lesson continued normally.

 As school ended, I started heading out when Ravel stopped me. " Hey,...U-um, w-would you like t-t-to exchange e-email adresses?" she said while becoming really red. "B-but, why? w-we have only just m-met" I said my face red as well. "W-w-well, when we t-talked, I f-found you kind of interesting" she said as I gasped. "T-thank y-you!...Let's do it then!" I said as we exchanged our emails. Then the same team of students I saw this morning. As soon as Ravel saw them, she told me: " Well, I'll see you tomorrow...Shinji " she muttered as she ran towards her friends. I stood motioneless. After some minutes passed, I snapped out of it. I then started to walk towards my house. When I opened the door, I  headed to my room. 'Wait a minute....Didn't the church give me a bag that is really necessary' I thought as I opened my suitcase and I found it. It had instructions, a knife, a braclet, a necklace and a letter 'Dear Shinji, we had had some things prepared for your journey. there are instruction for the summoning, a bracelet and a necklace, which will serve as your transformation gear. We also did some research  and we found that an Asterism user has been discovered. If you find them, give them the necklace. If you are wondering how you will know, once you obtain your Relic, you will be able to detect them. Sincerely, The Church.' I read the letter and saw the instructions. "I guess I have to get to work and I wish I wouldn't, but it's not my choice" I said as I packed my bag with the stuff the church gave me and went out. In the instructions, it said that i should make a magic circle and fill it with blood. Then, I would recite a chant. Then I headed out  to the park. I drew the magic circle shown in the instructions and then I cut myhand and poured the blood in the circle as it glowed red. "Alright, let's see...." I muttered as I flipped the pages and found the page with the chant.

"Heed my words, o beast of the stars and obey my command

Please awaken from your deep sleep and fulfil your role 

I promise to be the star in the dark sky that will guide the lost and help them to find their way

We shall fight as one against the world in order to fulfil the goal of balance

O great beast of the stars, transform yourself in the Relic of Asterisms and lend me your power!"

As I finished my chant, the circle was glowind red and a pillar of light shined from the sky. I covered my eyes as the light died out. I then saw it. A pegasus manifested from the circle as it started to speak "ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SUMMONED ME!" Its voice was deep and indimitading. "YES!"I said confidently. "Very well, I shall now return to my Relic"  it said as it found the bracelet on my hand and made it glowing as the pegasus disappered and a burst of light shined through the bracelet. "Now, we are connected" the pegasus said."Alright, let's go home!" I said as I returned home. "So what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Pegasus"  it answered. "You don't say?" I said as I laughed nervously. I then opened the door and went inside my house. I bandaged my hand and went to sleep.

Meanwhile 

 "It seems someone has summoned a Relic, huh?" a shadow said as it examined the circle. "And it looks like it's Pegasus" it said as another voice was heard. "Tsk! Pegasus, huh?" the voice was deep but gentle as well. "What is it, Pavo? Should we be worried" the shadow said as it adressed the one named Pavo."Pegasus isn't a normal Asterism Relic" "What do you mean?" "You'll see!" Pavo said as the shadow

A/n

I finished the second chapter! Yay...I am going to change my style of writing on dialogues from the next chapter, because it is tiring.Also, if you want to support my story you can go to Fanfiction.net, where i have my story published there as well. Feedback is always appreaciated,

Later!